R2R LIVE SALE 12/24/22 - ASD Christmas Live Sale - 1,000's of Corals - Special Gifts and Games - Wish Everyone a Merry Christmas!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Travis Warren

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have success in getting a response from AquaSD? Been trying since 12/16 and haven’t been successful.
I never have an issue. They git back in live sale within 30 minutes after it ended and thry are closed on Mondays. Call them, they answer

nsteinca

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never have an issue. They git back in live sale within 30 minutes after it ended and thry are closed on Mondays. Call them, they answer
I’ve shopped with AquaSD for years and never had issues. This last order has just been frustrating (UPS didn’t deliver it and has been all over the map on what happened). I’ve had an issue the past few weeks where if I call AquaSD from my phone it rings and hangs up or does the disconnected line beep (doesn’t happen when I call any other number). If I call from a different phone it works, just don’t always have that ability. They’ve always been extremely on top of responding to emails, so it feels abnormal to go this long without getting any updates or responses.

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sure Kaleb will be reaching out to you guys :) We were out of the office Sun and Mon.

Thank you all again for joining us for our Christmas Live Sale! Hope everyone had a wonderful time with friends and family. Looking forward to 2023!

VSVP bet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sure Kaleb will be reaching out to you guys :) We were out of the office Sun and Mon.

Thank you all again for joining us for our Christmas Live Sale! Hope everyone had a wonderful time with friends and family. Looking forward to 2023!
thanks and happy holidays to your team as well. I can't wait for my stuff to come! ill take a freebie in order #67311 ;)

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks and happy holidays to your team as well. I can't wait for my stuff to come! ill take a freebie in order #67311 ;)
That would be a great idea…a way to direct the freebie. Or a group of spend based freebies that someone could choose from.

Trixter227

Wrasse Wrangler
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@AquaSD @TeamAquaSD always doing it right! Just got my shipment dripping, and everything...even shrimp.. look like they are doing great. With 2 count them TWO shipping delays (and package inspection??) Everything was still lukewarm and i have gonis extending in the drip water. 2 heatpacks inside.

ALSO they do not skimp on the giveaway! I won the goni pack and HOLY they are shining in the box. More than i expected aswell!

On top of all of that they still dropped some freebies.. im in love yall. Will include pictures once everythings happy.

Falc!

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@AquaSD @TeamAquaSD always doing it right! Just got my shipment dripping, and everything...even shrimp.. look like they are doing great. With 2 count them TWO shipping delays (and package inspection??) Everything was still lukewarm and i have gonis extending in the drip water. 2 heatpacks inside.

ALSO they do not skimp on the giveaway! I won the goni pack and HOLY they are shining in the box. More than i expected aswell!

On top of all of that they still dropped some freebies.. im in love yall. Will include pictures once everythings happy.
The prize pack was with your shipment? I won the rock flower anemone pack but was not in my shipment...

Trixter227

Wrasse Wrangler
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The prize pack was with your shipment? I won the rock flower anemone pack but was not in my shipment...
Yea it said like "prize 2 goni/alve pack". And the bags were unlabled. All the other items had a number tagged on them. 5? Of them had no writing at all on them. They may not have been ready to ship(health?) Just give them a call/email they respond quick

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah. I won the torch prize pack and it wasn’t with my order either. Oh wait, my shipment comes in the 13th. Still looking forward to my torch prize pack. Hope I’m not disappointed.
Old Men Laughing GIF by ABC Network

Back