*R2R LIVE SALE - 2 DAYS* 4/24 Sat & 4/25 Sun *$1 & $5 Corals* Hottest Round of Corals! Let's Goooo!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MoMoTheMonster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OMG! Thanks so much @AquaSD @TeamAquaSD !!!
I’ve never won a contest before! Thank you for another great live sale! Looking forward to the next one!
Happy Season 17 GIF by The Simpsons
Happy Dance GIF by U.S. Soccer Federation

MoMoTheMonster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My oldest son helped me get busted with my coral shopping adventure this weekend by asking me if I had an anemone for my clown fish.... I smiled real big and said "Not yet":p. Husband picked up immediately said "What did you do!?!?!" Bahahahaha!!

I'm pleading the fifth
Puss In Boots Oops GIF

iMi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My oldest son helped me get busted with my coral shopping adventure this weekend by asking me if I had an anemone for my clown fish.... I smiled real big and said "Not yet":p. Husband picked up immediately said "What did you do!?!?!" Bahahahaha!!

I'm pleading the fifth
Puss In Boots Oops GIF
I got busted, too. She didn’t skip a beat and the next thing you know I agreed to buy $6,000 hot tub. She’s good. Very good.

MikeIkerson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TeamAquaSD do you know if you will be restocking chaeto before 5/12? I’m hoping to get an order in and have it ship with my live sale. I can’t seem to find any anywhere around me or online that isn’t eBay.

Beau_B

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last I knew, a freebie with every order. Last week the one I got was a favia war coral. They explained earlier that it's typically whatever random thing they have excess of (think <$10 frag).

VanDalsenReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much do you typically have to spend to get a freebie? This was my first order with aquasd and I spent almost $300, was just wondering if this was enough to get a freebie?
I spent like 50 once and got a freebie, 120 and nothing, it really is pretty random.

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last I knew, a freebie with every order. Last week the one I got was a favia war coral. They explained earlier that it's typically whatever random thing they have excess of (think <$10 frag).
Agreed. I usually get something that is generally not in high demand or that they get a large quantity of. The last flash sale, I actually got a random SPS and a Toxic Goni...was happy. A list of items I have received in the past: Dendo, Shroom, Millipora, Goni, Alverpora, Monti, Cyphastrea, favia, duncan and a digitata.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 25 75.8%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 3.0%
Back