R2R LIVE SALE 3/5/22 SAT - Aqua SD 15th Year Anniversary LIVE SALE - Discounts, Games, Freebies, Fun!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TeamAquaSD just a heads up…you seem to have a bunch of button Scolys on your site but the titles say Ultra Rock Flower Anemone.
Thank you!

We were making sure y'all were paying attention to the site
funny GIF by Steve Harvey TV

Fishfreak2009

Follow Your Passions!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How is everyone holding up today?!
It's a great day! Still didn't get all the studying done that I should, but took a nice walk to the beach for the sunset this evening.

20220312_180954.jpg
20220312_183036.jpg

Critteraholic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My order arrived yesterday. The size of those bowerbankis!!! And you'll think I'm nuts, but one of the bowerbankis had a 2" skeleton under it. And it was FULL of crawlies!!! I was soooo thrilled! So I got my magnifier out to make sure I got every one of the mini brittle stars and picked through a mix of worms. Diversity is on its way! (I also got inverts from Reef Cleaners) The only little bit of sadness is that the white RFA's I bought are a mat green under my lights. Anyone else have that problem? LOVING having coral in my tanks again!

JoJosReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Falc!

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im starting to get excited. Delivery date option i bought was for tomorrow. I have 41 purty corals coming in. 28 acros and 13 acans. But i still havent gotten notification of shipment

Fishfreak2009

Follow Your Passions!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im starting to get excited. Delivery date option i bought was for tomorrow. I have 41 purty corals coming in. 28 acros and 13 acans. But i still havent gotten notification of shipment
Should be a blast! We received 47 total on Saturday, and should have whatever is in the ultra Euphyllia pack we won coming tomorrow. Very excited! I also didn't receive a shipping notification though. Wonder what's going on?

Fishfreak2009

Follow Your Passions!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Y'all who got Euphyllias, check them well. The 2 I received for the ultra Euphyllia pack (toxic torch and flashlight torch) have visible flatworms on them, and the toxic torch came as a half rotten (BJD) total loss, as both frags are 1 head frags...

Falc!

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a call from aqua saying they were unable to make my shipment yesterday so no corals today after all. but on the bright side of things, they will be here TOMORROW!!! I already had a table set up with several bowls and buckets to get the dipping party going. however they said they were going to send me an extra goodie goodie to make up for the late shipment so i am excited to see that too.

whitelightning77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Y'all who got Euphyllias, check them well. The 2 I received for the ultra Euphyllia pack (toxic torch and flashlight torch) have visible flatworms on them, and the toxic torch came as a half rotten (BJD) total loss, as both frags are 1 head frags...
What kind of flat worms? Planaria?

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 25 14.0%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 31 17.4%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 27 15.2%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 92 51.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.7%
Back