R2R LIVE SALE 3/5/22 SAT - Aqua SD 15th Year Anniversary LIVE SALE - Discounts, Games, Freebies, Fun!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Jeeperz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a green birdsnest. Some of the polyps are brown, the polyps near the tips of branches are bright green. Would that be some sort of morph? My last birdsnest had green polyps and pale skin, this is green on green at the tips and brown on green down the branch. Reminds me of an encrusting/plating sps I have that's bright green with brown polyps. I like the contrast if it's supposed to be that way.

One of my ultra RFA is not happy and is no longer ultra :( none will take food like mysis or brine. Have my lights set pretty close to what @TeamAquaSD said above but with a 50% acclimation for 2 months

ninjamyst

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The eagle has landed!

Everything came in looking great. The Space invader is huuuuge.
4507D68E-9FD2-4067-986E-05D830C3D4C6.jpeg

And I grabbed a dragon ballz on a whim based on someone else’s comment. It’s actually really sweet looking — red iridescent! The photos don’t do it justice.

94680054-9334-4485-83B1-C3328ED7442A.jpeg
I love my dragonball chalice too.

bondsgot73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my large order today and everything was packaged well. Most were opening up while floating to temp in the sump. RFAs were kind of a pain to acclimate, usually I trim the bag and add some direct flow but these were stubborn. Prize pack was a total of 6 frags, lights were/are out so we’ll see how everything colors up tomorrow!

Seamore2001

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All, just thought I'd do a quick post to let you know my experiences.

My order arrived last week as scheduled. I got a call the day before from ASD to tell me one of my lobos wasn't looking good and they didn't want to send it as it wasn't looking as good as during the sale. I was offered a substitute or a gift card - I chose the gift card as they didn't have any substitutes in stock at the moment that I wanted and I'd had my heart set on the rainbow lobo.

The order arrived the next morning. Everything looked great! And surprise - I got an extra surprise frag, a lovely little mushroom that looks darn near like a miniature lime green carpet nem - very pleased with that! I also got another surprise - the rainbow lobo that ASD didn't feel good about sending me as it wasn't as nice as when I bought it? They sent that too, even after refunding the price! So yes, the lobo doesn't look as good as in the pictures, but it has settled in well and I feel pretty confident that it will grow out and color back up.

AquaSD is a class act - the corals I paid for look great, I got a lovely little shroom, and received the lobo I wanted as an additional freebie because it just wasn't up to snuff compared to what it looked like in the sale.

Needless to say, I'm looking forward to the next sale!

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 30 14.0%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 36 16.8%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 38 17.8%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 107 50.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.4%
Back