**R2R LIVE SALE** Aqua SD 16th Year Anniversary Live Sale 3,000+ Corals - Up to 80% off - Prizes & Games - Freebies! Sat & Sun 1/14 & 1/15

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Winners for the Raffles Announced - https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/r...t-sun-1-14-1-15.959262/page-200#post-10970062

Dear valued customers,

As we celebrate our 16th anniversary, we want to take a moment to express our deep appreciation for your continued support and loyalty over the years. You have been an important part of our journey, and we are truly grateful for the trust you have placed in us.

To thank you for your patronage, we are excited to announce our 16th anniversary Live Sale, where you can enjoy exclusive discounts and deals on our corals. We understand that this past year has been difficult for everyone, and we hope that this sale will bring a little bit of joy and excitement to your lives.

We would also like to remind you of our commitment to providing you with the highest quality corals and products. We are dedicated to constantly improving and innovating to meet your needs, and we look forward to continuing to serve you for many years to come.

Once again, thank you for your loyalty and support. We couldn't have done it without you, and we look forward to serving you for many more years to come.

Sincerely,
Aqua SD

Last edited:
OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

LIVE SALE STARTS AT 10am PST (1pm EST) on Saturday (1/14) and ends at 6pm PST (9pm EST)

All Sales are FINAL. No exchanges or refunds. When you purchase an item, it prevents someone else from buying it. Please follow through with your order. No coupon codes will be allowed during the live sale.

Please check out completely to secure your order. Having an item in your cart doesn't mean it's saved for you, other customers have a chance of purchasing it if they check out first.

Tutorial for our Website here - https://aquasd.com/pages/website-faq-how-to-order

Shipping modules are now available - please select the date you’d like to receive your box. Due to the heavy discounts, there will be no free shipping for our Live Sale. There are limited amounts of ship outs per day, and will be first come first served. You will need to purchase a shipping module to let us know which day to ship out on.

Click below to select your arrival date for our 16th Anniversary Live Sale

Last edited:
OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Let's make this RAFFLE easy peasy LEMON SQUEEZY!

Step 1 - POST IN THIS THREAD - Something, anything, type a letter, a number, then submit.
Step 2 - Buy something in the sale - so we can send your Prize along!

Once done, email us - [email protected]

Good Luck guys!!

The Walking Dead Easy Peasy GIF

Last edited:

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello everyone!

For my early birds! Let's start a game that will end tomorrow!

Send pictures of your current favorite corals! Multiple entries allowed!
Winner will be selected at random and will receive a gift certificate!
Closes tomorrow!

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back