**R2R LIVE SALE** Spring Mega Live Sale 3,000+ Corals - Up to 80% off - Prizes & Games - Freebies! Sat & Sun 4/22 & 4/23

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Lear31a

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BE12AB74-DDD8-4291-8209-C6BA069EBA81.gif

mww00ds

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone for being so awesome the last couple days. I really want to say I appreciate everyone for keeping me busy and interactive and for all of the great questions and comments and jokes. Cant wait until the next sale!
I never was good at goodbyes. So how about I will see you all around next time!

so long woody GIF
Season 9 Thank You GIF by The Office

Celebrate In Love GIF by HBO Max

GetReefy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so sad that they're were no more rosefield alveopora drops
i need the color pop
maybe a price cut on this guy?

OctoReef12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone for being so awesome the last couple days. I really want to say I appreciate everyone for keeping me busy and interactive and for all of the great questions and comments and jokes. Cant wait until the next sale!

so long woody GIF
Thanks for a good time as usual! Don't forget my Raja frag ;)

BuilderT

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

so long woody GIF
Amazon Studios Bow GIF by Amazon Prime Video

CurranJ831

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the meaning of life?
A trick question. There is no definitive answer. The meaning of life is what you make of it. We are each our own individual and yet we are all the same, one being, one entity. To be very blunt, there isn’t a meaning to life. It’s a hard concept to grasp. Some believe strongly that we are here for a reason, but that reasoning is entirely up to you to live by. I believe everyone should live in each and every moment. You are only guaranteed today. Live it up while you can and awake next day with a 10 million dollar smile. Otherwise what are you living for? And if you don’t know the answer, then start asking yourself how you want to live, what is the meaning of your life. I like to treat everyone with as much respect as possible and spread as much kindness. That is how I wanted to be treated so I treat others the same. Live with patience, smile to those who aren’t, love every moment.

CurranJ831

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A trick question. There is no definitive answer. The meaning of life is what you make of it. We are each our own individual and yet we are all the same, one being, one entity. To be very blunt, there isn’t a meaning to life. It’s a hard concept to grasp. Some believe strongly that we are here for a reason, but that reasoning is entirely up to you to live by. I believe everyone should live in each and every moment. You are only guaranteed today. Live it up while you can and awake next day with a 10 million dollar smile. Otherwise what are you living for? And if you don’t know the answer, then start asking yourself how you want to live, what is the meaning of your life. I like to treat everyone with as much respect as possible and spread as much kindness. That is how I wanted to be treated so I treat others the same. Live with patience, smile to those who aren’t, love every moment.
And remember that s*** happens, that’s okay. Just go with the flow. It all comes together. It’s a small world

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 27 31.0%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 69 79.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 15 17.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 8 9.2%
  • Other

Votes: 6 6.9%
Back