R2R Member Faces

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Since we are a little closer group now, I thought I would share a pic of my family so you know who your talking to. Here's me and the wife Tonya. Oh ya my name is David.

My little girl:

alycia.jpg

Last edited:

Reefwifey

Zoa Black Thumb
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow....zoa snobs AND hotties.....arn't we among the elite! LOL

How is it all these little girlies (mine included) look like their daddy's so much??

Kam

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here we are incognito with our Danish one man film crew in Mexico diving a cenote;).
Cave-diving-Cancun.jpg

Here is my wife of five years (been together almost 10) before the dives.
Jenn-in-Cenotes.jpg

And here I am being squeezed out of a wet suit;). Sadly, these are likely the only pics we have of ourselves-most involve the cats and corals;).
G-at-cenotes.jpg

Ah the days of running miles a night in restaurant kitchens ended, bringing on the days of the computer jockey... Funny how you almost can't gain weight in oollege.

ecotoxlady

Perpetual student
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah, not me...I've had an awful weight gain my last 6 months or so of my masters....haven't been able to take any of the weight off and it's very distressing given my clothes don't fit me :( My hubby got me Billy Blanks bootcamp for my birthday last week so I've been doing that and will hopefully start losing soon!

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Something to keep in mind when doing 'martial art' type aerobics is to crunch most moves in controlled muscle crunches to get the burn going. Without the muscle snap (just going along with the motions), you won't make much progress. I had some friends in college that that used to work out to things like that and after watching them, I noticed they were just flinging arms out and legs out to match the motions, when you really have to kind of imagine kicking someone's butt to get the full feel.

When I left the restaurant game for my first engr job (CAD, so in front of a computer all day), I put on 30 pounds in two months. I've gotten most of it back off, but still about 15 pounds over what I want. I need size for some of the 'fun' I have in class beating up on little kids like Cramer;), but I'd still like to lose a little more. With the 250+ fighters out there, size does matter if you want to hang... That balance gets a lot harder to maintain as you get older...

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think there is anything I want to do that Tony little does, on camera or off.

I'm trying to find a picture of me, but I really don't pictures of me.....

ecotoxlady

Perpetual student
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can definitely say that the Billy Blanks workout is HARD! I sweat and ache like never before at the end of the workout anf even my husband who works out on regular basis was shocked at how hard the routine was. The annoying thing is that I've been doing it for a weel and rather than lose weight I actually gained 4 lbs. I guess it could be water weight but man I was dissapointed to look at the scale. I gained 20lbs in the last six months of my masters. I went from a size 8/10 to a size 10/12 and I HATE it!

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Remember, too, that muscle weighs more than fat, so if you burn fat and put on muscle mass, you will increase weight. I think weight is a tough thing to really guage by in the beginning. It's more about look and feel (to self).

ecotoxlady

Perpetual student
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very cute pics :) Your daughter looks SOOO much like you RMH! Anthony, where in Ireland did you visit? I've always wanted to go to Ireland. I've been to Scotland and spent quite a few trips in England as my husband is British but never managed to visit Ireland or Wales.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 105 86.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back