R2R Partner Member 2017 (Ultimate Tank Giveaway)

Status
Not open for further replies.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
part.jpg

It's time for our annual Partner Membership Drive and Giveaway!

From time to time we get request from members wanting to do more to help R2R grow and looking for more ways to support our great community. I am pleased to announce the third annual partner membership drive that will allow you to help R2R expand and grow as well as get some cool reef gear and have a chance to win the Ultimate Tank Prize Pack and more! This is going to be a limited one time yearly membership and we will only be accepting partner members for a limited time.

In return for your membership you will get some cool Reef2Reef Gear. You will also be given entry chances to WIN the Ultimate Tank Prize with a value of over $7500. The cost to become a Partner Member is $100. (membership is good for one year) Prizes Drawings will take place LIVE via Facebook video. You will not need to be present to win. :) (more to come on this in the partner forum)

So what will you get in return? (while supplies last)

1. Partner Member Banner with Partner Member Perks
  • Spiffy Partner Member Badge
  • Time limit on editing own posts: Unlimited
  • Maximum large avatar file size (bytes): Unlimited
  • Private Messaging: Auto Response message
  • Signature: Can now have up to 3 links in signature
  • NEW FOR 2018: Video Uploading Straight To The Forum
2. Access to a Partner Member Only Private Forum

3. R2R Athletic Shirt (long or short sleeve)

4. R2R Logo Tumbler 20oz with Lid

5. R2R Premium Logo Sticker 5" x 5"

6. (5) Ultimate Tank Prize Entry Chances ($7500 Value) All chances and extra purchased chances will remain good for the entire year and can win multiple times.

7. Entry into the EARLY Waterbox Platinum Series 135 System Giveaway($2000 Value)

The membership will be good until our next Partner Drive.

click-here-to-join.png

Become a Partner Member Here

*We will email you a confirmation and your ticket numbers. Drawing will be LIVE after the close of the drive.

*Reef Gear will ship at the close of the drive.

*All members world wide are eligible for this partner membership and eligible to win the ultimate tank prize. Please note that all members outside the lower 48 states will have to pay actual shipping on R2R gear and the prizes if picked as a winner.

Last edited:
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ultimate Reef Tank Prize $7500+ Value
One lucky winner will be chosen via LIVE video to win. (more to come on this)

YOU CHOOSE YOUR TANK!

1. Your choice of a Red Sea REEFER XL 525 Rimless System OR the NEW Red Sea REEFER 500 Peninsula System (choice of white or black) - $2599
choice.jpg

2. NEW ATI 48" LED WiFi T5 PowerModule Hybrid 8 Bulb (choice of black or silver) - $2177.95

3. ATB 1050A Protein Skimmer (Red) - $899

4. AquaSD Livestock Gift Certificate - $1000

5. (2) Ecotech Marine Vortech MP40 - $600

6. Marorocks 100lb Rock Pack - $215

prize detail.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
R2R Swag Pack
  • R2R Athletic T-Shirt (short or long sleeve)
  • R2R 20oz Powdered Coated Vacuum Tumbler with Lid
  • R2R 5" x 5" Premium Logo Tank Sticker
swag.jpg

**Actual gear images may vary slightly

Last edited:
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
BUT WAIT.....There's and Early Bird Drawing!

Become a Partner Member before October 17th and you will have your "chances" entered into an early bird drawing for a Waterbox Platinum Series 135 System valued at over $2000! Your choice of Black or White! Drawing will take place on October 17th LIVE on our Partner Member Facebook Group!

platinum.png

Aquarium Perfection
The Platinum series is designed for aquarists who are looking for quality features at a great price. Low-iron glass on all panels, foam leveling mat attached to bottom pane, removable upper overflow for cleaning, dual returns, glass sumps, electronic ATO system, quiet-flow schedule 80 plumbing included and UV coated cabinetry included.

Rimless Design
Low iron ultra-clear glass with the highest quality silicone and crisp edges. No sloppy corner silicone here. Each aquarium is water tested, polished and inspected before it is brought to market.

Intelligent ATO
WATERBOX has partnered with European Brand Pacific Sun to provide a FREE Waterbox Sentry ATO system with every Platinum Series Reef Ready Waterbox. This intelligent ATO system keeps your evaporation water in check with a professional yet easy to use one click interface and optical sensors.

External Overflow Box
Unique to our 40.1 Platinum, we incorporated an external overflow box to maximize aquarium landscape options.

UV Coated Cabinetry
Each cabinet is double sealed in UV protectant to resist water spills and provide a stable foundation that looks great. Available in Black and White.

Glass Filtration Sump
Each platinum series includes a glass sump with ATO reservoir. Dual micron socks included with schedule 80 pvc plumbing kit. Each sump is designed for maximum flow with ample size room for protein skimmer.

Push Open Doors
European doors that are flush with the front glass aquarium panel provide ease of access into the cabinet.

Stainless Hinges
High quality adjustable hinges provide rust-free access into your cabinet.

Leveling Feet
Adjustable leveling feet are included with each cabinet to ensure tank is level during installation.

Waterbox.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Partnership is now open!

PLEASE NOTE that after purchase you will receive an email with your information and then your account will be upgraded.

click-here-to-join.png

Become a Partner Member Here

Thank you for your support!

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Done:)

Last edited:
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you and hopefully we got the bugs worked out!

We appreciate you!

jsker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Amoo

Professional Thread Derailer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All I have to say is the Prizes are AWESOME SAUCE!!!

Dude I'm in awe of the level of prizes. I was here the first year Rev did this and it was pretty cool, this year though, holy cow. A huge shout out to all of our sponsors who were willing to toss some of this stuff in for us. Dream tanks with dream gear. Can't wait to see the build threads for these beauties.

jsker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude I'm in awe of the level of prizes. I was here the first year Rev did this and it was pretty cool, this year though, holy cow. A huge shout out to all of our sponsors who were willing to toss some of this stuff in for us. Dream tanks with dream gear. Can't wait to see the build threads for these beauties.

Yes last year was great and the winner of my tanks last year have some great build thread.:)

Daniel85

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thinking I'll have to do it when I get home tonight. Couple questions though, when are the drawings held? Do we need to post our order on here (I see others have)? Where do I go to find out what a member gets/does/etc.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back