R2R Partner Membership 2019 (YOU Pick Your Prize)

What do you like best about the R2R Partner Membership?

• The gear you get

• The prize drawings

• Supporting the forum

• All of the above

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
UPDATE: THE PARTNERSHIP DRIVE ENDS AT 3PM EST. TODAY!

partner membership logo2019.jpg

Untitled-10.jpg

I am pleased to announce the 4th Annual R2R Partner Membership Drive is now OPEN!

What is a R2R Partner Member?
R2R has many ways that people can support the community forum from being active, welcoming, buying from sponsors as well as financially and many other ways. Once a year we open up a special membership category we call the Partner Membership which allows the members a chance to invest a little more financially into the forum and in return receive some special recognition, member perks and the chance at some great prizes. Your financial support also enables R2R to grow in various ways by giving us more capital to invest back into the forum and various projects. Please Note: All members world wide are eligible for this partner membership and eligible to win partnership raffle prizes. Please note that all members outside the lower 48 states will have to pay actual shipping for R2R gear and raffle prizes if picked as a winner.

What does it cost to become a Partner Member?
This year we are going to offer two levels of partner membership. There will be a Partner Membership that cost $100 + ship and an UPGRADED Partner Membership that cost $200 + ship. The biggest difference in the two levels of partnership is the amount of raffle tickets you receive, extra swag and NEW for this year is the EXCLUSIVE Partner Member Recognition Award!

What do Partner Members get in return for their financial support?
Besides being able to support the forum financially each partner member will also be able to enjoy some cool Reef2Reef Gear, Partner Member Perks for the year and to top it off you will also be given entry chances to WIN reef gear and gift certificates totaling over $10,000+! Even better this year you get to CHOOSE where you want your prize chances to go and we will have individual winners for each prize. You can win more than one prize of course depending on where you use your tickets and the luck of the draw!

When, where and how will the Partner Member drawing take place?
Well I'm glad you asked! We have always had a LIVE drawing but this year the LIVE drawing will take place within the Reef2Reef Private Partner Forum which all partner members will have access to. Don't take our word for it because you can watch the whole drawing LIVE. When you sign up to become a partner member you will choose where you want your 10 raffle prize tickets to go. We will email you your ticket numbers and place them in the prize box of your choosing just like you do at your local frag swaps or reef trade shows. Then we will pull the tickets from each box LIVE on the forum while you watch. If you're unable to watch live no worries because you do not have to be present to win. We will contact all winners once the live drawing is complete. The drawing will take place on the last day of the Partner Membership Drive which is November 6th at 10pm est.

What are the prizes Partner Members can win?
You will have the opportunity to use your tickets this year how you feel would best suit you and your tank needs. You may also purchase additional tickets as well. The following is the current list of prizes in no particular order. We hope to add more!

How many prize tickets do Partner Members get and can we buy more?
Each Partner Member will be given 10 tickets (30 for upgraded) with your membership and will be given the option to purchase more if you so choose to do so. NEW FOR THIS YEAR: You will tell us where you want your tickets to go for what prize(s) you want to try and win just like you do at a frag swap or aquarium show. We will email you your ticket numbers sometime before the LIVE drawing. You can purchase extra tickets here.

What R2R swag can Partner Members expect this year?

This year we spent a little more on the SWAG but we wanted to give you something nice and change it up a little. We heard some of your requests and we put together a few items we hope you will enjoy. Reef Gear will start shipping at the close of the drive or sooner.

The following is included in your Partnership:
  • 10 Prize Raffle Tickets (you choose what prizes you want to try and win)
  • A Custom R2R Mascot Logo Frag Rack
  • (1) High Quality R2R Embroidered Tank Towel
  • (2) R2R Mascot Tank Stickers
  • Reef2Reef Partner Member Account Upgrade
  • Reef2Reef Partner Member 2019 Account Badge
Upgraded Partnership includes:
  • A Custom R2R Mascot Logo Frag Rack
  • (2) High Quality R2R Embroidered Tank Towel
  • (4) R2R Mascot Tank Stickers
  • Reef2Reef Partner Member Account Upgrade
  • Reef2Reef Partner Member 2019 Account Badge
  • Reef2Reef 2019 Partner Member Memento

What are the extra perks for becoming a Partner Member?
  • Access to the Private Partner Only Forum
  • Spiffy Partner Member Badge (all new for the new forum rollout in a few weeks)
  • Time limit on editing own posts: Unlimited
  • Maximum large avatar file size (bytes): Unlimited
  • Private Messaging: Auto Response message (if you're away or busy you can set up your account to send auto responses)
  • Signature: Can now have up to 3 links in signature
  • Video Uploading Straight To The Forum
  • New partners will have their account upgraded asap!
When does our R2R Partner Swag ship to us?
All partner member swag and items will ship at the end of the Partner Drive. That being said we are going to try our best to ship sooner like we did last year, in order of first come first serve.

Please note: We will only be accepting partner members for a limited time so join today!

click-here-to-join.png

Become a Partner Member Here

A few important links:

Last edited:
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Partner Raffle Item Details

The following is a list of the prizes that you are able to win this year. You are able to pick what prize or prizes you want to try and win. Your ticket numbers will be placed in the ticket box of the prize of your choosing and you will be emailed the ticket numbers prior to the announcement of the LIVE drawing. Please see the first post for more details.

Thanks again to our fantastic 2019 Partner Membership Sponsors! (in no particular order)

RedSea Aquariums
Neptune Systems
ATI North America
World Wide Corals
Tunze USA
Reef Weeds
Bulk Reef Supply
Marine Depot
ATB USA
Aquarium Specialty
Fishy Business Aquatics
Premium Aquatics

Untitled-10.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Partner Swag Item Details

Custom R2R Mascot Logo Frag Rack

• All Clear 1/4" Machined Acrylic
  • Size 8.5" x 5"
  • Rack holds 10 frags
  • Detachable Stand
frag 4.jpg

frag 5.jpg

Custom Reef2Reef Embroidered Pro Towels Diamond Collection Towel

• 100% cotton
  • terry velour
  • 16" x 25"
  • dobby hemmed
  • Includes corner grommet and hook
towel.jpg

R2R Mascot Tank Stickers

• 3.63 x 4
IMG_9133.jpg

EXCLUSIVE 2018 Partner Member Recognition Award (upgrade only)
  • All Clear 1/4" Machined Acrylic
  • Clear 1/2" Base Stand
  • 7.5" x 6"

award 2.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Partnership is now OPEN!

Thank you for your support of the community! YAY!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
WOOT I'M IN AGAIN!!! That plaque is amazing.

Glad you like it! They are not cheap at all and we kinda took a chance on offering but thought it might mean a bit more to those who want one. :) Good thing is if you don't want it you have a choice! HA! Thank you!

Amoo

Professional Thread Derailer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad you like it! They are not cheap at all and we kinda took a chance on offering but thought it might mean a bit more to those who want one. :) Good thing is if you don't want it you have a choice! HA! Thank you!

I'll be honest I didn't even look at the prizes, because I don't care I do this every year, when I saw the extra option for it I was like Um yeah. I like the way you have checkout setup this year as in years past. Looks great.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looks great! Now I will just have to get my hands on one of those awards :p.

Well since you are the company making them I think you could find one somewhere!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'll be honest I didn't even look at the prizes, because I don't care I do this every year, when I saw the extra option for it I was like Um yeah. I like the way you have checkout setup this year as in years past. Looks great.

Appreciate that and thank you once again!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just re-upped with memento, because I needed that bad boy in my life! Those Are basically participation trophies for contributing to awesome!

HAHA! I need a laughing icon instead of just a LIKE....whopps that's coming on the new site rollout that's almost done! ;) Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 37 59.7%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 16 25.8%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.6%
Back