R2R Partner Membership 2019 (YOU Pick Your Prize)

What do you like best about the R2R Partner Membership?

• The gear you get

• The prize drawings

• Supporting the forum

• All of the above

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We will have an update on the drawing, the swag ship times and ending of the drive in the next two days. We will also have all accounts finished upgrading.

The date will be extended a little bit because of how we're having to order and get shipped the frag racks and awards! Let you know soon!

Thank you all!

BedrockIOMC

Never to salty, Just don't go over 35.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We will have an update on the drawing, the swag ship times and ending of the drive in the next two days. We will also have all accounts finished upgrading.

The date will be extended a little bit because of how we're having to order and get shipped the frag racks and awards! Let you know soon!

Thank you all!
Cant wait to get my stuff and my banner. Show my support in pride. Heck yeah, thanks for all the hard work guys.

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

BedrockIOMC

Never to salty, Just don't go over 35.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What date do I have until to get this to work?
I have the same issue.
Hey Rev, I can't seem to check out when I put my shipping information in, have been trying all day to no avail. Is it closed for this year??

I think from what he was saying here that you will have till the end of this week and it will be cut off then. He will reply today and confirm that I bet. Maybe try it on a different device of browser.

Thank you all!

JDowns

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it too early to give you the shipping address for the Red Sea tank? :p

grammyreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After just a year into my tank, I rely on this forum everyday. I just love it, thanks so much. Happy to support and get such real time information!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
All users have been upgraded as of right now unless you just joined in the last hour! We'll get to you asap!

Now you will start receiving emails from us with ticket numbers. Be on the lookout!

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wish I could but at this time it's too much for me. I'm bummed about it too :(:(

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The drawing will take place on the last day of the Partner Membership Drive which is November 6th at 10pm est. We had planned to end the drive one week earlier but we will be out of town headed to a industry event at WaterBox headquarters. You'll be able to watch us LIVE for that btw. :)

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back