R2R Partner Membership 2019 (YOU Pick Your Prize)

What do you like best about the R2R Partner Membership?

• The gear you get

• The prize drawings

• Supporting the forum

• All of the above

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Naegeli

Captainspando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The drawing will take place on the last day of the Partner Membership Drive which is November 6th at 10pm est. We had planned to end the drive one week earlier but we will be out of town headed to a industry event at WaterBox headquarters. You'll be able to watch us LIVE for that btw. :)
I fully intend on partnership 2019. Almost done paying 2019 tuitions on Son- University of Florida and daughters FSU. Ridiculous but gotta. Real soon promise

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
@revhtree what is the size of the ATI fixture?
On the first page of this thread, it says " Your choice in size".
If you click on the tab for extra raffle tickets and go to the ATI fixture tab, it's says it's a 48" fixture.
Am I missing something?

Michael Naegeli

Captainspando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh ya I get a new banner I think we should keep our previous years banner stay up too. I bet y’all planning on pullin em soon for 18’. No way. U can’t have My banner back. Haha

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
If you click on the tab for extra raffle tickets and go to the ATI fixture tab, it's says it's a 48" fixture.
Am I missing something?

@revhtree

hdsoftail1065

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm lovin that 2019 membership badge!

Silly question time. Not that any of this is important, just asking out of curiosity.
1. If staff names are red and supporters are gold, is there a color for partner members? Or do they remain gold?
2. I have seen the perks between free and supporting member but I can't find one that includes partner member. Is there a chart out there?

supp.jpg

Last edited:

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm lovin that 2019 membership badge!

Silly question time. Not that any of this is important, just asking out of curiosity.
1. If staff names are red and supporters are gold, is there a color for partner members? Or do they remain gold?
2. I have seen the perks between free and supporting member but I can't find one that includes partner member. Is there a chart out there?

supp.jpg

Just basing my answer off being a previous partner member, the perks remain the same as a supporting member and your name stays the same colour. The difference being you have access to the partner forum as well as draws that are only accessible to partner members. Also the big draws you get tickets for at the beginning and the swag packs. But as far as site functionality, it's pretty much the same as a supporting member. I will say that the last I checked they are working on a few other extra perks and they were asking our opinions on what we would like to see. I do think it would be cool and pretty easy to change the colour of our names to blue or green or some other colour:)

mch1984

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice! No “thanks” No nuttin. Coulda gave to St Jude felt way better.
wow! Really? after just a couple of days?

***EDIT
You need to understand that people have other things to do besides monitor this and make sure recognition is given at the drop of a hat. I don't know rev, but from what I've seen he goes out of his way to thank people and show appreciation. I have no doubt in the coming days you will get a thank you. Just not maybe in the form of instant gratification you are looking for. Give to the cause for what it is and what you and others use it for, not for for recognition.

Last edited:

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Am I missing something?
@revhtree ?

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just basing my answer off being a previous partner member, the perks remain the same as a supporting member and your name stays the same colour. The difference being you have access to the partner forum as well as draws that are only accessible to partner members. Also the big draws you get tickets for at the beginning and the swag packs. But as far as site functionality, it's pretty much the same as a supporting member. I will say that the last I checked they are working on a few other extra perks and they were asking our opinions on what we would like to see. I do think it would be cool and pretty easy to change the colour of our names to blue or green or some other colour:)

Hello YES we could change the color to something else! We also have really cool badges that will be released with the new forum upgrade very soon for you to enjoy!

Nice! No “thanks” No nuttin. Coulda gave to St Jude felt way better.

I'm very sorry! I didn't see your response and we update and send out emails in batches as we process them! You should be getting an email today if you have not already! I have my team working on this! I am very thankful for you and appreciate you very much!

Hey there! I answered your question somewhere just can't remember! HA! You will have your choice of size!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you so much!! Multiple prizes and multiple winners makes the chances much better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back