Rating - 0%
0   0   0

fabutahoun

Angels and Acros
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing photos. Well done! How much do you have to run GFO with that huge mass of chaeto growing?
I Use 250 - 500 ml of GFO, and I replace it every month. Phosphate is almost 0

Maritimer

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fadi!

Congratulations on this recognition of your hard work and dedication - and the fact that your tank is absolutely gorgeous! Angelfish can be trouble, with their eclectic appetites, but they're so very iconic that it's hardly a reef without them.

~Bruce

fabutahoun

Angels and Acros
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fadi!

Congratulations on this recognition of your hard work and dedication - and the fact that your tank is absolutely gorgeous! Angelfish can be trouble, with their eclectic appetites, but they're so very iconic that it's hardly a reef without them.

~Bruce

Thanks Bruce, Yes I can't Imagine A reef without angel fish, at my first Dive ever I have seen a beautiful Emperor swimming around the reef in Gulf of Aqaba - Jordan - Red Sea, and my first thought was I need to have a tank with acros and Angels !!

fabutahoun

Angels and Acros
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was my Pleasure to Meet Fadi and to discuss his successful tank,
Here is the interview link

Thanks Wesam, The Pleasure is mine. It was great honer to meet you and discuss the tank with you. I Hope that this video will be helpful for everybody specially at our region.

NautiTang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations and its a beautiful tank! Its been a while since somone commented here. Everyone is so worried about the angels and corals (which i am to although I think i may stick with the genicanthus when I get another tank) I'm curious how your anthis and flasher wrasses get along? I have read that it's not good to keep them together and haven't gotten around to doing much more searching on the subject as of yet, I'm thinking/hoping that with a large enough space they will simply occupy a different space in the tank. I hope your tank is still doing great and I will now go look at your build thread!

fabutahoun

Angels and Acros
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations and its a beautiful tank! Its been a while since somone commented here. Everyone is so worried about the angels and corals (which i am to although I think i may stick with the genicanthus when I get another tank) I'm curious how your anthis and flasher wrasses get along? I have read that it's not good to keep them together and haven't gotten around to doing much more searching on the subject as of yet, I'm thinking/hoping that with a large enough space they will simply occupy a different space in the tank. I hope your tank is still doing great and I will now go look at your build thread!

The tank is doing great, sadly all the anthias slowly wasted away except for the bloched anthais

NautiTang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear it. I'm currently on page 20 of your build thread. So did the flasher wrasses and anthias overlap any before the anthis passed?

Back