R2R Reef of the Month Spotlight: Broadfield - March 2017

david p.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW... amazing set-up, the tank itself is amazing, but all the equipment looks awesome and the look of it... just amazing!

OregonReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats. Amazing tank and if you look around, it's inspiring a lot of other tank builds this year (including mine). I think RedSea is selling quite a few tanks thanks to Toby.

Griff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! I haven't checked out your build thread recently and am amazed at your ability to keep this system so organized. The craftsmanship is fantastic! When I first purchased my reefer 525xl I would stare at your tank thread for hours. You certainly have accomplished all your goals with this system. Well done sir!!!

Broadfield

Red Sea Reefer Consultant... Non Affiliated
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is your salinity 1.062? Or typo error?

Wow, you really read it all! Yeah, the 2 and 6 got flipped. It should be 1.026... I was typing awfully fast lol.

Sharkz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats Broadfield! I have the exact tank and my wife stated " why doesn't our tank look like that?" :D. What am I supposed to say, lol.. The nicest looking complete setup I have ever seen.

austinl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats! Great build thread with impeccable details and a great summary for the spotlight.

Extremely well deserved!

Keep those full tank shots coming.

dave decarli

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this biggest problem I can see with this entire set up is that IT'S NOT IN MY HOUSE!!! all I can say is wow looks like it should be on display in the white house. wow

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Broadfield

Red Sea Reefer Consultant... Non Affiliated
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of my all time favorite builds!

Equipment, set up, photos, etc. all impeccable!

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful reef with us!

Congrats, definitely one of my favorite builds.

Well done! Great example of time and patience. A tank does not look like that without putting in the effort.

Yea man, definitely one of my favorite builds I've seen. I must of looked at your tank at least 20 times and everyone time I'm captivated. Great job

Congrats!
Got to be the cleanest and most organized build I've seen.
Well done!

Beautiful build! One of the cleanest I have ever seen.

Wow, what an amazing set up.....Great job and congrats!

WOW... amazing set-up, the tank itself is amazing, but all the equipment looks awesome and the look of it... just amazing!

Congrats. Amazing tank and if you look around, it's inspiring a lot of other tank builds this year (including mine). I think RedSea is selling quite a few tanks thanks to Toby.

Wow! I haven't checked out your build thread recently and am amazed at your ability to keep this system so organized. The craftsmanship is fantastic! When I first purchased my reefer 525xl I would stare at your tank thread for hours. You certainly have accomplished all your goals with this system. Well done sir!!!

Congrats! I've seen pics of your setup all over the net and have always been amazed at how clean everything is.

Great job this tank system meets my OCD for sure, thank you for sharing!

Well deserved, congrats!

Beautiful tank! Congrats!

@pelphrey and 456743987344 like this post!

Congrats Broadfield! I have the exact tank and my wife stated " why doesn't our tank look like that?" :D. What am I supposed to say, lol.. The nicest looking complete setup I have ever seen.

This tank is absoultly beautiful from top to bottom mate!

Stunning and inspiring!

Congrats! Great build thread with impeccable details and a great summary for the spotlight.

Extremely well deserved!

Keep those full tank shots coming.

this biggest problem I can see with this entire set up is that IT'S NOT IN MY HOUSE!!! all I can say is wow looks like it should be on display in the white house. wow

Thank you everyone! I feel very honored to receive this much recognition from this many members. I really appreciate you taking the time to check out my setup.

Fritzhamer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, this is such an awesome and inspiring tank. From the plumbing to magnetic lit covers to the hardscape it's all really well done and seems really thought out. Fantastic all around and really great to see! Thanks for sharing.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 78 38.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.7%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 30 14.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back