R2R Reef of the Month Spotlight: Rob's 300g Deep Dimension - January 2018

Dogtown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, that’s definitely a mature and stunning tank you have there. And at 300 gallons, that’s more of a bohemonth, as you put it. Very nice!

What is your water regimine in detail? What % of you water do you change a month? Do you dose aminos? Iodine? Iron? Potassium? Strontium? Carbon? Anything else?

Thanks

DBryan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for sharing your tank with us Robert , just so awesome to see a sps tank with so many large colonies .There are so many beautiful ones you have but i was wondering about the pink one , lower left in the 3rd picture down just above system profile ,could you please give us the name of that coral. Looking forward to seeing your new tank.

Robs Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, that’s definitely a mature and stunning tank you have there. And at 300 gallons, that’s more of a bohemonth, as you put it. Very nice!

What is your water regimine in detail? What % of you water do you change a month? Do you dose aminos? Iodine? Iron? Potassium? Strontium? Carbon? Anything else?

Thanks
I do 10% every 2 weeks, just use Geo 818 Calc Reactor, don't dose anything else

Robs Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for sharing your tank with us Robert , just so awesome to see a sps tank with so many large colonies .There are so many beautiful ones you have but i was wondering about the pink one , lower left in the 3rd picture down just above system profile ,could you please give us the name of that coral. Looking forward to seeing your new tank.
Thank You, believe you're talking about JF Fox Flame

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am completely floored by the beauty of this tank!! Well-done!

-Feeling tank-shamed :D

Robs Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Impressive tank and corals. why the miracle mud?
Thank You!

Here's my 1st tank I started in 1996, and the set up I bought from Exotic Aquarium in Sacramento included a kit, with this Refugium Sump with Miracle mud and I have been using it in every system I've had, don't think I ever started a tank without one. I just stuck with it and it works for me.
6a2351fed3a114a5fd62d5cb3ca7eba8.jpg

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

• Other.

Back