*** R2R Secret Santa 2018 - Official Registration Thread ***

Are you interested in joining the R2R Secret Santa?

• YES I'm going to participate!

Votes: 132 27.0%
  • NO

Votes: 123 25.2%
  • Maybe after I learn more about it!

Votes: 234 47.9%

• Total voters

Dimmy007

View Badges
Reaction score
Please direct any questions for your Secret Santa to me. I will get them to the right parties ASAP. This way we can keep the SS's a secret until it is reveal time. :)

What is the reveal process? Should we send our username with the gift or are you going to put a final list out there when done? I feel like some may send a gift directly from amazon or BRS and not sure if they can include the name.

Jr'sReef

View Badges
Reaction score
f565239fd3f165dc8467d1bf9b240d11.jpg

I like the idea, I’ll add a photo of my reef.

Anyone know how we can get a R2R sticker or R2R glass cling, want to add one to my sump [emoji16] gotta represent this awesome Forum.

chefjpaul

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
What is the reveal process? Should we send our username with the gift or are you going to put a final list out there when done? I feel like some may send a gift directly from amazon or BRS and not sure if they can include the name.
https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/brs-gift-card.html

Giving a BRS eGift Card as a Gift?
BRS eGift Card codes are electronically sent to the recipient by email instantly once the purchase of the gift card is complete. If you intend for the gift card to be a gift at a later date and do not wish for the gift card to be received by the recipient right away, put your email in the recipient field and the gift card code will be sent directly to your email. That you can forward to the intended person at your leisure or even print out the code for a physical gift.

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
f565239fd3f165dc8467d1bf9b240d11.jpg

I like the idea, I’ll add a photo of my reef.

Anyone know how we can get a R2R sticker or R2R glass cling, want to add one to my sump [emoji16] gotta represent this awesome Forum.
I like the glass cling idea.

Mrs. Herbert

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I know what you mean!! Everyone needs to make a wish list! And include where you like to shop for equipment, corals, and fish.....
I am always in the market for equipment as a back up or upgrade. :p But really, people with out a wish list, gift certificates work well.

nezw0001

View Badges
Reaction score
How about something non fish related but from your part of the country or something you like? I can go buy the fish stuff I need, id love to learn something new about my reefer friends in different areas. Cool new gadgets you love are always appreciated too.

MSB123

Someone out there put something smart here.
View Badges
Reaction score
The only thing I really want rn is apex gear. Or a frag tank.

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Good morning all

I am not much for asking for gifts, and my wish/gift would be to ask my Secret Santa to make a donation to the Toys For Kids link to help the children:)

Neo Jeo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Can we ship out early or does it have to be within the shipping time frame? ;)

OP
OP
Santa Claus

Santa Claus

View Badges
Reaction score

The reveal process will be coming at a later time. To get started, we do have a share your loot thread. :)

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 113 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back