*** R2R Secret Santa 2019 - Official Registration Thread ***

Will you be participating in Secret Santa 2019?

• Yep! Count me in! (Be sure to register in the thread)

Votes: 268 63.2%
  • Not this year

Votes: 126 29.7%
  • I hope to, but I'm not located in the USA (You are welcome to join wherever you're from!!)

Votes: 30 7.1%

• Total voters

Hermey

Official R2R Elf
View Badges
Reaction score
Is the person I’m buying a gift for, the same person that is giving me a gift?
The pick is done completely at random. While there is a small chance that users got eachother, it's a very very slim chance. So for example in the draw user A sends a gift to user B but user B sends a gift to user D and user C sends a gift to user A.....now I'm confused.

SandJ

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What is your shirt size? Large or xl
  2. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Caramels (plain or chocolate covered), chocolate chip cookies, Kit Kat’s, fudge
    Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Peanut
  3. What is your gender? Female
  4. What are your hobbies or other interests? Photography, drawing, playing pool, my bird (a sun conure), the beach
  5. What is your favorite color? Teal
  6. What is your favorite fish? Frog fish, leaf fish
  7. What is your favorite coral? Mushrooms
  8. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? Yes

acesfull44

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What is your shirt size? XL
  2. What are your favorite foods or snacks? M&M or Sugar Cookies and Sweedish Fish:cool: Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Nope
  3. What is your gender? Male
  4. What are your hobbies or other interests? I play Poker alot! I collect Autographed Memorabilia. Dogs!
  5. What is your favorite color? Blue
  6. What is your favorite fish? Queen Angel (which I dont have:rolleyes:) Of MY fish, My Chocolate Tang, Yellow Tam Wrasse and Mag Foxface
  7. What is your favorite coral? My HUGE Red Goni! And what SPS I have left from several crashes/Issues! I am a SPS/ACAN guy for the most part.
  8. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? Sure. No fish please. Acans and SPS would do the trick!

GrouperBait

View Badges
Reaction score
I need some advice. I bought my persons gift off elfster and had it send to my house so that I could wrap it and send it to him. Today, he updated his wish list and the gift I bought him isn’t in there. To make it worse, he is asking for a similar product but a different size. (It would be similar to if you asked for a size small shirt, then a week later you ask for a large shirt).
What should I do?
I’m torn.

mfinley24

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations? I love sweet things. I also like trying new things and local foods.
  3. What is your gender? Female
  4. What are your hobbies or other interests? Watercolor painting, video games on my PS4 or my computer, baking, gardening
  5. What is your favorite color? Purple or turquoise
  6. What is your favorite fish? Jawfish! Or a cowfish
  7. What is your favorite coral? Duncans .. or anything that is squishy looking that movies
  8. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* sure!

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
I need some advice. I bought my persons gift off elfster and had it send to my house so that I could wrap it and send it to him. Today, he updated his wish list and the gift I bought him isn’t in there. To make it worse, he is asking for a similar product but a different size. (It would be similar to if you asked for a size small shirt, then a week later you ask for a large shirt).
What should I do?
I’m torn.
Send it

MrWheelock

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Agreed, this is why I made sure to compile my wish list early and not touch it once matches were made. If they don't like it, it is truly the thought and effort that counts. If it has a gift receipt bonus, if not hopefully it can be handed down when someone is in need.

Shmu

View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Picca, chocolate. Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Nope
  3. What is your gender? Male
  4. What are your hobbies or other interests? Literature, music, Marvel Movies and stars.
  5. What is your favorite color? Orange, Red and blue
  6. What is your favorite fish? Lepisosteus oculatus and shark:)
  7. What is your favorite coral? IDK. I love corals
  8. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? No fish please, im in Moscow

OP
OP
Santa Claus

Santa Claus

View Badges
Reaction score
@Santa Claus Please see your DM's right away. Thank you.
I'm getting caught up on DM's this evening. Sorry for the delay. As a reminder, anytime if I don't answer quickly enough, you can also add @Hermey and he can help with getting quick answers.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 42 48.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 45 52.3%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 19 22.1%
  • None.

Votes: 22 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.5%
Back