*** R2R Secret Santa 2020 - Official Registration Thread ***

Reefacist

View Badges
Reaction score
My Secret Santa Questionnaire Answers:
  1. What country are you located in? USA
  2. What is your shirt size? Large
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Snickers and chocolate with almonds or other nuts
  4. What is your gender? M
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Other than reef they are cars, fishing and collecting whiskey
  6. What is your favorite color? Red
  7. What is your favorite fish? Mandarin Goby
  8. What is your favorite coral? Don’t have any yet but zoas are the most beautiful imo
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Almost done with the tank and should cycle soon. By early December I should be ready for some nice fish but not coral yet.
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* Sure but I’ve never given or bought livestock before so would need to know requirements for shipping. Cost won’t be the issue I just don’t wanna hurt any fish or coral in the process
[/QUOTE]

Nelsons_reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Secret Santa Questionnaire:
  2. What is your shirt size? XL
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Reese’s
  4. What is your gender? Male
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Working out
  6. What is your favorite color? Blue
  7. What is your favorite fish? Powder blue
  8. What is your favorite coral? Acans
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* yes no fish though
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* yes

Krixic

A Tad Obsessed
View Badges
Reaction score
  • What country are you located in?
USA
  • What is your shirt size?
MED
  • What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind?
I love honey roasted cashews! And Most any candy minus coconut and dark chololate (LOVE Snickers!!!)
  • What is your gender?
Male
  • What are your hobbies or other interests?
I am a Pianist and Guitarist so I love anything music related! I am big on outdoors stuff! Anything hiking or camping related! (Love knives as well)
  • What is your favorite color?
Navy Blue and Army Green
  • What is your favorite fish?
Midas Blenny :)
  • What is your favorite coral?
Zoas and Euphylliaas of now...
  • Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock*
I would perfer not as I have no more room lol
  • Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it*
Not super comfortable with sending coral as I have not done it much.

colossal_tater

View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What country are you located in? United States
  2. What is your shirt size? Large
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? No allergies. I love dried meats like beef jerky. Gummies of all kinds, like peach rings. Smoked meats like pulled pork, brisket, etc.
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Woodworking and building things in general. Just started collecting and listening to vinyl. Reading fantasy and scifi books. I usually have some show I’m streaming and watching in order (Merlin currently). Custom mechanical keyboards.
  6. What is your favorite color? Purple
  7. What is your favorite fish? Midas Blenny and Yellow eye Kole Tang (I just got my first. He’s in QT now!)
  8. What is your favorite coral? Gold tipped elegance coral
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* No
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* No

Jman76

Keeper of Greens
View Badges
Reaction score
Cool!

2. What is your shirt size? Table Cloth 2XL
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Snickers Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? None
  4. What is your gender? Hombre
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Other than reef...hunt, fish, golf, 4x4, firearms, gold prospecting.
  6. What is your favorite color? Red
  7. What is your favorite fish? Achilles Tang
  8. What is your favorite coral? Millepora
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Sure, but understand probably not practical
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* Gift Certificate instead?

Last edited:

Kit_Kat

View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What is your shirt size? XXL
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Chocolate
  4. What is your gender? Female
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Sewing, Houston Astros Baseball,
  7. What is your favorite fish? Tangs, Clowns
  8. What is your favorite coral? GSP, Sea Bay Anemones
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* yes (no fish)
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* no, never done it before

IKD

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What is your shirt size? M
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Coffee, Cookies, Pretzels
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Reefing, Gaming
  6. What is your favorite color? Maize and Blue (Go Blue)
  7. What is your favorite fish? Scribbled Angelfish
  8. What is your favorite coral? Scoly's, Bowerbanki's
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Not at this time
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* No

piranhaman00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
What country are you located in? United States
  1. What is your shirt size? XL
  2. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Cookies, Pretzels
  3. What is your gender? Male
  4. What are your hobbies or other interests? Reefing, Hiking, camping
  5. What is your favorite color? Blue
  6. What is your favorite fish? Blue Tang
  7. What is your favorite coral? Acans
  8. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Not at this time
  9. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* No

InvaderJim

Chillin
View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What is your shirt size? Medium
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Sour Patch kids, gummy bears, chocolate chip cookies. No allergies
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Computers, 3D Printing, guitar, video games, collecting vinyl
  7. What is your favorite fish? Possum Wrasse
  8. What is your favorite coral? Torch
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What is your shirt size? L or XL if it runs small
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Peruvian, Mexican, Spanish, Italian, the list goes on. Favorite snack is something I had down in Peru (dried yucca sticks lol) I’m allergic to Peanuts, cashews, pistachios, pecans, walnuts, but weirdly I can enjoy coconut and almond with no issues
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Reef keeping, playing guitar, reading, gaming (PS4), art, history
  6. What is your favorite color? toss up between green and blue
  7. What is your favorite fish? hmm...that’s tough. Toss up between fu Manchu lion, blonde naso, clowns, dragon pipefish, Toby puffers lol (I know, I know, but how can I just pick one?!)
  8. What is your favorite coral? can’t pick just one. Love favias. And fuzzy sticks, and zoas....
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* yes but only in the form of a gift card
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* yes but only in the form of a gift card

themcfreak

A Surfing Starfish
View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What is your shirt size? XXL
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Jelly Beans and Popcorn? haha
  4. What is your gender? M
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Reefing? Haha computer gaming
  6. What is your favorite color? Orange
  7. What is your favorite fish? Anthias
  8. What is your favorite coral? Acros (Pink Floyd)
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? Nah, I'm pretty stocked on fish and am picky about coral.
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? Potentially *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it*

Lazydayz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Super excited this is my first year doing this! Missed out last year and it looked like it was a really good time!!
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? I love sweet treats!
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Scuba diving, Basketball and Football
  7. What is your favorite fish? Tangs (they are all awesome!)
  8. What is your favorite coral? Acropora
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes any Acropora
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* I would be willing to try!

mwbeach

View Badges
Reaction score
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Kit Kat
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Disc Golf, Hiking, backpacking, camping. Anything outdoors
  6. What is your favorite color? Orange
  7. What is your favorite fish? Tangs
  8. What is your favorite coral? Gonipora
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes, anything at all.
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* No, just tore a tank down and am building a new one back up.

UkiahTheTurtle

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What country are you located in? United states
  2. What is your shirt size?
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind?I can't eat walnuts, Macadamia nuts, pecans, and hazelnuts and gluten or dairy and I'm vegetarian.
  4. What is your gender?male
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? fish keeping
  6. What is your favorite color?green
  7. What is your favorite fish?Clownfish
  8. What is your favorite coral?Toxic bicolor hammer coral
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock*yes I would, torch coral, Tail spot blenny, yellow watchman goby, frogspawn coral, duncan coral, blue mushroom coral, open brain coral, pom pom crab and skunk cleaner shrimp.
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* yes i would be willing too

Wolf89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score

2. What is your shirt size? L

3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Beef Jerky

4. Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? No

5. What is your gender? Male

What are your hobbies or other interests? Fossil Hunting

What is your favorite color? Blue and black

What is your favorite fish? Springers dottyback

What is your favorite coral? Any Euphyllia

Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* yes! Mostly fish. I love schools of small fish, like 15-20 chromis are yellowtail damsels. I have a 180 so really any reef safe fish I would love.

Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* no, sorry

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score

1. What country are you located in?
  2. What is your shirt size?
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind?
  4. What is your gender?
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests?
  6. What is your favorite color?
  7. What is your favorite fish?
  8. What is your favorite coral?
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock*
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it*
1) USA
2) Large
3) Any candy I'm 100% good with, no food allergies
4) Male
5) Reefing is my only hobby I still partake in
6) Red Although I don't really have a favorite color
7) Starry blenny
8) Any SPS but millies are my favorite
9) I'm not interested in any livestock, but would be OK with coral
10) No LFS near me, so not looking to give any livestock, nor receive any

itsdRu

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
  • What country are you located in? USA
  • What is your shirt size? X-Large
  • What are your favorite foods or snacks? Hot and spicy just about anything!
  • Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? NO
  • What is your gender? Male
  • What are your hobbies or other interests? CINCINNATI BENGALS NFL FOOTBALL, fishing, skydiving
  • What is your favorite color? Light Blue
  • What is your favorite fish? Any Tang, seahorse, anything rare!
  • What is your favorite coral? Zoas
  • Would you be interested in receiving livestock? Yes
  • Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? Yes!

• *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* .

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
USA
XL
Super spicy beef jerky
Male
Heli RC and target shooting
Caribbean blue
Warty frogfish (so cute!!)
Lately shroomz
I will always receive livestock but...
Scared to death to ship livestock, unless you are close to me and come see me and I have some goodies ( Mille frags, torch heads)

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 71 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 63 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back