*** R2R Secret Santa 2020 - Official Registration Thread ***

Dcal

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What country are you located in? United States
  2. What is your shirt size? XL
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Everything is good
  4. What is your gender? Male
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Diving
  6. What is your favorite color? Blue
  7. What is your favorite fish? Purple tang
  8. What is your favorite coral? Torches!!!
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes. I just finished stocking my newly set up 90 fish wise except for a zebrazoma to be added eventually, coral wise any softies zoas or euphyllia!
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* No

litenyaup

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
First time for me but I’m in, this should be fun!!

1. What country are you located in? USA
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? CAPTAIN N COKE
  4. What is your gender? MALE
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? HUNTING, FISHING, RIDING ATV
  6. What is your favorite color? BLUE
  7. What is your favorite fish? ORANGE SHOULDER TANG
  8. What is your favorite coral? ALL SPS
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* YES- SPS, ZOS, EUPHYLLIA
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* YES I WOULD

11. happy holidays!!

Last edited:

BGrand

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
View Badges
Reaction score
Secret Santa Questionnaire:
  1. What country are you located in? United States
  2. What is your shirt size? 3XLT or 4XL
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? BOURBON, Cheese/Pretzel Combos & Ice Cream (not together). I do NOT like chocolate.
  4. What is your gender? MALE
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Collect/DRINK hard to find bourbons
  6. What is your favorite color? Red/White/Blue
  7. What is your favorite fish? All of them - Especially ones with lots of colors
  8. What is your favorite coral? Torch/Hammers/Frog Spawn
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes but I am currently rocking a Nano tank since we sold our house and are building a new one. At that point I think I doing a custom build. The only thing I have room for would be a Torch/Hammers/Frog Spawn. I have no more room for any fish.
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* Absolutely no experience shipping them.

Last edited:

Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Okay. Here we go.
  2. What is your shirt size? Medium
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Jerky, nuts, bacon. No allergies.
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Diving, camping, reading
  6. What is your favorite color? Green
  7. What is your favorite fish? Hard one. Don't think I could choose between them.
  8. What is your favorite coral? Another hard one! Montipora digitata?
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? No. The tank is already packed.
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? It would be difficult. The nearest LFS is 2 hours away, and I have no experience with that sort of thing. *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it*

ricksmithsdca

View Badges
Reaction score
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Pretty open and no allergies
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Fresh and Saltwater aquariums, reading, technology
  7. What is your favorite fish? Mandarin Goby
  8. What is your favorite coral? Torches
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* Yes, not from my own tank as it's not established yet.

ajjw0828

View Badges
Reaction score
  • What country are you located in?
    • USA Baby!
  • What is your shirt size?
    • XL
  • What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Beef Jerky, milk chocolate, No allergies
  • What is your gender?
    • Male
  • What are your hobbies or other interests?
    • Hockey (Red Wings), wood working, cars, fishing!
  • What is your favorite color?
    • Blue
  • What is your favorite fish?
    • Long Nose Hawk fish
  • What is your favorite coral?
    • I love all Acros. My favorites are prolly Millies, the fuzzier the better!
  • Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock*
    • No
  • Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it*
    • No

Topekoms

View Badges
Reaction score

[*]What country are you located in? USA
[*]What is your shirt size? XXXL
[*]What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Blue moon white , chocolate chip and peanut butter cookies
[*]What is your gender? Male
[*]What are your hobbies or other interests? Reefing duh
[*]What is your favorite color? Green
[*]What is your favorite fish? Achilles tang
[*]What is your favorite coral?love sps but they hate me.
[*]Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* bubble tip nems, lps and rad zoa
[*]Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* yes

Last edited:

bigredreefer91

View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What is your shirt size? XXL
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Beef jerky, 3 musketeers
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? I like Manchester United for soccer and FSU football.
  7. What is your favorite fish? I love Pearly Jawfish which I don't have and Mandarin dragonettes I have a Female
  8. What is your favorite coral? I really Like the Look Of Acans and Gonis
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? Yes If yes, what would you be interested in? I would like a Male Mandarin dragonette or Corals idc which type *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? Yes with in reason *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive i

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I'm in again this year!
  • What country are you located in? USA
  • What is your shirt size? Medium
  • What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Dark Chocolate
  • What is your gender? Female
  • What is your favorite color? Blue
  • What is your favorite fish? Butterflies and Angels
  • What is your favorite coral? Acan
  • Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Not at this time
  • Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* Not at this time

Aldemirgen

View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What country are you located in? Turkey
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Anything Sweet
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Computer Games,Miniatures etc.
  6. What is your favorite color? Black
  7. What is your favorite fish? Flame Angelfish
  8. What is your favorite coral? Torchs!
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* No because it is gonna be problem at Customs
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* Yes

SHNICI

Well-Known Member and Coral Cabin owner
View Badges
Reaction score
Waiting to see anyone near me( United Kingdom - England ), all I see USA, 1 Turkey and 2 which aren't from EU, please no one from Europe here, or anybody from UK will join the SS ?

I'll wait a bit more to see where the people participating are coming from, really I don't want to deal with international postages from here (UK), I got few times issues with deliveries if I don't pay the most expensive like DHL, and if I participate for few things the cost will be unfortunate (for the postages I mean).
I saw already few members which are from UK but like the las year can't see anyone to join the SS.

Kind Regards.

Last edited:

Roosterjack

Struttin’ and Cluckin’
View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What is your shirt size? 4XLT
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Pretty much anything that isn’t crazy spicy
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Military History
  7. What is your favorite fish? Emperor Angel
  8. What is your favorite coral? Zoas and Birdsnest
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes...CUC always welcome!
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it Indirectly via GC or drop ship

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What is your shirt size? Small
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? No allergies. Dark chocolate (esp dark chocolate covered nuts [not cashews eww] or dark chocolate covered espresso beans or dark chocolate peanut butter cups)
  4. What is your gender? female
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? reading, resin crafting, collecting taxidermy/oddities
  6. What is your favorite color? grey
  7. What is your favorite fish? marine betta
  8. What is your favorite coral? zoas and assorted branching softies
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* would prefer not to, schedule is hectic and shipping companies here are kind of the most unreliable - gift cards for livestock would be acceptable though
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* would prefer not to for above reasons, would totally do gift cards for livestock vendors for others though.

Last edited:

Rstanphill

NE-Texasreefkeeper
View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What country are you located in? America
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Being a dad lol
  7. What is your favorite fish? Blue chromis
  8. What is your favorite coral? Torches
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? No
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? No

samnaz

Earthling
View Badges
Reaction score
Sign me UPPP! so excited for this!

2. What is your shirt size? M unisex
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Black tea, dark coffee, nespresso, beer, any candy. No meat or dairy.
  4. What is your gender? Female
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Reading, books, antiques, house plants, aquatic plants, anything/everything ocean, nature, dog rescue, pitbulls, documentaries, The Office.
  6. What is your favorite color? Black, burgundy
  7. What is your favorite fish? Frogfish, cuttle "fish"... I'm more into invertebrates, faves are nudibranchs and cephalopods.
  8. What is your favorite coral? Gorgonians, Euphyllia, Cyphastrea
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* No. (would prefer giftcard/certificate/etc to purchase livestock at a safer time)
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? No, too risky. Only if my person lives in a warmer climate in close proximity to an online coral vendor.

sinisterreef22

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What is your shirt size? XXL
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Anything sweet (No allergies)
  4. What is your gender? M
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Reefing, fishing, anything outdoors
  6. What is your favorite color? Camouflage or black
  7. What is your favorite fish? Mocha storm clownfish
  8. What is your favorite coral? Dream coral is a large Goniopora. (Just lost my baseball sized one due to a tank crash.)
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Zoas, hammer/ torches, goniopora
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* Yes

cshouston

Hoopy Frood
View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What is your shirt size? Large
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? My favorite food is sushi, and my favorite snacks are jerky or salty snacks. No allergies.
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Photography, hiking, classic sci-fi, and anything outer space.
  7. What is your favorite fish? Regal Angelfish
  8. What is your favorite coral? Acropora
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes. SPS.

mich2599

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What is your shirt size? Medium
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? pistachos, spicy candy, anything really
  4. What is your gender? male
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Soccer
  7. What is your favorite fish? Mandarin Goby
  8. What is your favorite coral? SPS
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* no

Deezill

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
What country are you located in?
USA

What is your shirt size?
Double XX

What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind?
Shellfish allergy

What is your gender?
Male

What are your hobbies or other interests?
My only hobby is reefing.

What is your favorite color?
Don’t have one.

What is your favorite fish?
Don’t have one

What is your favorite coral?
Any Stick

Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock*
Nah I really don’t need any livestock. Thanks for asking.

Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it*
I can definitely give livestock as a gift.

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
  • What country are you located in?
  • USA
  • What is your shirt size?
  • Medium
  • What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind?
  • Chocolate Chip cookies, chocolate covered almonds , Reese’s Cups & anything salty (chips, pretzels, etc)
  • What is your gender?
    Female
  • Photography, reading, video games with my daughter
  • What is your favorite color?
  • Black Red Blue White
  • What is your favorite fish?
  • Blue Spot Jawfish, Blennies, Tangs..too many to list:p
  • What is your favorite coral?
  • Zoas/Paly & Beach BumMonti
  • Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock*
  • As much as I love to say yes, I don’t believe it would be worth the risk to ship during the holidays
  • Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it*
  • Same as above, too risky

Back