*** R2R Secret Santa 2020 - Official Registration Thread ***

Greenreef75

View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What country are you located in? USA
  2. What is your shirt size? XL
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Nori
  4. What is your gender? Male
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Woodworking
  6. What is your favorite color? Blue
  7. What is your favorite fish? Tangs
  8. What is your favorite coral? Acros
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* yes
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* yes

Daniel

View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What is your shirt size? L
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Open minded - no allergies, prefer savory foods!
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Family/Dogs/Cars/Watches
  7. What is your favorite fish? Gobies
  8. What is your favorite coral? SPS (and not quite coral, but love RBTA)
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Open minded to SPS/LPS/Zoa frags - prefer no fish!
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* not at the moment, but open to supporting if needed

Rubymoon286

View Badges
Reaction score
Secret Santa Questionnaire:

2. What is your shirt size? Unisex/Men's M
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Chocolate, marshmallow candy, sour candy, and cookies for sweet stuff, and rice crackers, popcorn, and cajun trail mix/mixed nuts
  4. What is your gender? NB, please no women's cut shirts.
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Crochet, computer gaming/building, and Vintage camper restoration
  6. What is your favorite color? Purple
  7. What is your favorite fish? Mandarins
  8. What is your favorite coral? Zoanthids, Ricordea, and Goniopora
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* Yes

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Noticed my santa badge for 2019 dropped off and see many have the 2020 on their page

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
What country are you located in? Canada
  1. What is your shirt size? XL
  2. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Sour Patch Kids or sweet tarts are my weakness
  3. What is your gender? M
  4. What are your hobbies or other interests? Model Railroading
  5. What is your favorite color? Blue
  6. What is your favorite fish? Powder Blue Tang
  7. What is your favorite coral? Acans!!!! Torches, RFA's
  8. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? Sure I've got a brand new 5 foot empty tank that needs life! Acans, torches, RFA's, Mandarin, Purple tang, White Cheek (Gold Rim) or Powder Blue Tang or gift certificate to Candy Corals (Prefered) or Canada Corals *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock*
  9. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* I can order online and have it shipped, but nothing to ship directly from me

Last edited:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score

lazerben

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What country are you located in? United States
  2. What is your shirt size? Medium
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Favorite food : Japanese and no allergies to anything
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Reefing and Aquatic collections
  6. What is your favorite color? NEON MULTI-COLORS
  7. What is your favorite fish? Dottybacks
  8. What is your favorite coral? Sponges/Soft Corals
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* YES! And love sponges/Scullys or any surprise fish
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* Yes

crownsbroyal

View Badges
Reaction score
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? I Have some pretty specific dietary restrictions, so I would rather not receive food. Sorry.
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Love to Downhill Ski, Play ice hockey, and Reef.
  7. What is your favorite fish? Regal angelfish, and Lineatus Wrasse
  8. What is your favorite coral? Tenuis Acros, I love the sticks!
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? I love high end SPS, trying to work on my collection.
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? Probably not, unless they are local, I don't have experience shipping coral.

Gonzo74

Nibbling on sponge cake...
View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What is your shirt size? Large
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? severe allergy. Please do not send snacks
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? ummmm, Reefing...
  7. What is your favorite fish? I like mandarins and tangs
  8. What is your favorite coral? Euphylia
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* yes! A nice shroom? Any Euphylia would be nice.
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* of course, as long as I don’t have to ship internationally.

Last edited:

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
  • What country are you located in? USA
  • What is your shirt size? L
  • What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? No allergies, I am not picky, I like both sweet and savory
  • What is your gender? F
  • What are your hobbies or other interests? I have 3 bengal cats and a dog, I like the outdoors and play videogames
  • What is your favorite color? Purple
  • What is your favorite fish? Wrasse
  • What is your favorite coral? Euphyllia
  • Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* - Sure, I have a mixed tank so a bit of anything. Mushrooms, LPS, Gorgs, Sticks...
  • Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* - No, no experience shipping.

Last edited:

CrazedMaverick

View Badges
Reaction score
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Mixed Peanuts, white cheddar popcorn and jalapeno popcorn, cheese cake.
  4. What is your gender? M
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Star Wars, Denver Broncos, tech stuff, Video Games, New German Shepard puppy
  6. What is your favorite color? Blue, Orange
  7. What is your favorite fish? Still new but goby so far are my favorite even though I seen them little. Always a surprise where they pop there heads out at!
  8. What is your favorite coral? Frog Spawns
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes still new have little in tank as far as coral go.
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* No just because I am new to the hobby still learning.

Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
giphy.gif

hmmm gift ideas...:eek:

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
my 2019 banner is gone but I don’t have the 2020 one???
Did you request the new one yet (be sure to follow the steps in the OP)? If so, Santa will add yours soon I'm sure.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 56 84.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.5%
Back