*** R2R Secret Santa 2020 - Official Registration Thread ***

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Noticed my santa badge for 2019 dropped off and see many have the 2020 on their page
Did you join the user group (see the original post)? If so, Santa will add it for you.

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Here you go Santa!
  • What country are you located in? UK
  • What is your shirt size? XXL
  • What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Curry and no allergies
  • What is your gender? Male
  • What are your hobbies or other interests? Family/Dogs/Cars/Watches/Golf
  • What is your favorite color? Blue
  • What is your favorite fish? Yellow Tang
  • What is your favorite coral? SPS
  • Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Not from the USA, they might not make it!
  • Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* No there my fishy/coraly friends!

jazzfisher

View Badges
Reaction score
Did you request the new one yet (be sure to follow the steps in the OP)? If so, Santa will add yours soon I'm sure.
Yes I've done everything required. Went to my account as in the link mentioned but it was about a build thread url. Do I need a url for the banner? Sorry to be so obtuse.

OP
OP
Santa Claus

Santa Claus

View Badges
Reaction score
Also, everyone please be sure to complete all steps for signing up (details are in the first post):
  • Answer questionnaire (in first post)
  • Join R2R Secret Santa 2020 user group (CLICK HERE to find the group)
  • PM me with name, email, and country
  • Sign up on Elfster (I'll send you the link to our gift exchange after you PM me)
#R2RSecretSanta

Last edited:
OP
OP
Santa Claus

Santa Claus

View Badges
Reaction score
Yes I've done everything required. Went to my account as in the link mentioned but it was about a build thread url. Do I need a url for the banner? Sorry to be so obtuse.
No need for the build thread banner. Sorry for the confusion. I'll double check the link there. Here's the link you need: https://www.reef2reef.com/account/join-user-groups

In the list there, find R2R Secret Santa 2020 and click "Join User Group"

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score

dank reefer

IG: dankreefer_IG
View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What country are you located in? USA
  2. What is your shirt size? XXL
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? See Shirt Size - I am a fatty
  4. What is your gender? Male
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Gaming
  6. What is your favorite color? Blue
  7. What is your favorite fish? A fat one
  8. What is your favorite coral? BC Fairy Food
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? No Livestock
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? I would not risk shipping livestock

Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Also, everyone please be sure to complete all steps for signing up (details are in the first post):
  • Answer questionnaire (in first post)
  • Join R2R Secret Santa 2020 user group
  • PM me with name, email, and country
#R2RSecretSanta

hmm maybe that is where I went wrong. just sighed up fr the SS user group.

Spiderwoman

View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What is your shirt size? XL
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Love salted licorice and European chocolates, personally no food allergy
  4. What is your gender? Female
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Cats and cars
  7. What is your favorite fish? Bellus Angel
  8. What is your favorite coral? Blastos and acans
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* no
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* no

Piscean_Introvert

View Badges
Reaction score
What country are you located in? USA
What is your shirt size? M
What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Reese’s cups,
What is your gender? Male
What are your hobbies or other interests? Reefing, technology gadgets
What is your favorite color? Red
What is your favorite fish? Not sure yet, new to the hobby, but something that fits within a 55g hope to be a mixed reef tank one day.
What is your favorite coral? Drawn to LPS corals and softies
Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes, all anything for a peaceful/ semi aggressive stock list, lps corals, softies
Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* No

Wayne P.

View Badges
Reaction score
  • What country are you located in? USA
  • What is your shirt size? Large
  • What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Mike & Ike
  • What is your gender? Male
  • What are your hobbies or other interests? Motorcycles, Camping, Outdoor activities
  • What is your favorite fish? I like, but also get ticked at, my Orange Spot Goby. He keeps stealing my frags.
  • What is your favorite coral? Anything that moves/sways with flow
  • Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Not this year, need to upgrade to 100+ tank. Hopefully 2021 is the year. Got the floor completed.
  • Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* I'm just starting to frag so don't trust my skills yet. Maybe next year.
Had a lot of fun with this last year. My SS got me what I asked for. Hoping for good times again this year!

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What country are you located in? United states
  2. What is your shirt size? Large
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Nuts and dark chocolate
    1. Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? no
  4. What is your gender? Female
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? my dogs, Tie dye, quilting, classic cars, scuba diving
  6. What is your favorite color? Purple and Teal
  7. What is your favorite fish? no favorite like them all
  8. What is your favorite coral? Zoa's
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? not really my tank is going pretty good right now
    1. If yes, what would you be interested in? NA
      1. *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock*
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? no only because i have no way to ship it safely :(

nezw0001

View Badges
Reaction score
  • What is your shirt size? Large
  • What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Unique regional foods, hot sauces, spices/rub/marinades, etc
  • What is your gender? Female
  • What are your hobbies or other interests? Hunting (firearm and archery), wild game cooking, smoking meats, general aviation
  • What is your favorite fish? Angelfish
  • What is your favorite coral? SPS
  • Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* No
  • Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* No

Eye H8 Empty V

View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What country are you located in? US
  2. What is your shirt size? L
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? I love chips!
  4. What is your gender? M
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Guns/Electronics
  6. What is your favorite color? N/A
  7. What is your favorite fish? Moorish Idol/Ornate Butterfly
  8. What is your favorite coral? Pulsating Xenias
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? No thank you :)
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? Yes

NeonRabbit221B

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
  • What is your shirt size? XL(Tall)
  • What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Sugar chewie candy, slim jims/beef jerky
  • What is your gender?M
  • What are your hobbies or other interests?Raspberry pi/Arduino. FW Cichlid Tank, Vinyl Records
  • What is your favorite color? Orange
  • What is your favorite fish? Puffers
  • What is your favorite coral? Acans
  • Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Soft/LPS, inverts (puffer safe) some easy SPS corals
  • Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* Possibly!

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Secret Santa Questionnaire:
  1. What country are you located in? United States
  2. What is your shirt size? L
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Any chips, Chocolate and I love trying stuff from regional snacks and foods. No Allergies
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Im a huge golfer and love hockey. Im also a big car guy and love my 2015 camaro and a detail freak (Adams Polishes)
  7. What is your favorite fish? Achilles tang
  8. What is your favorite coral? High end sps and zoas
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes, I would love to be paired with another high end collector that we can both just pack a box and share the joy.
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* Yes, I would love to be paired with another high end collector that we can both just pack a box and share the joy. Not a problem at all I am a experienced shipper and ship coral across the country all the time.

StealthJett

View Badges
Reaction score
What country are you located in?
USA

What is your shirt size?
Large :)

What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind?
Favorite snack is probably like Reese’s or something like that.

What is your gender?
Male

What are your hobbies or other interests?
Guitar, Terrariums, Mantises, reefing

What is your favorite color?
Blue/Red

What is your favorite fish?
White tailed bristle tooth tang

What is your favorite coral?
Torches, Euyphillia, Xenia

Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock*
Yes

Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it*
Yes

robmiller2

View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What is your shirt size? XL
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Dry mango, dark chocolate, pistachios, cashews, no allergies
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? computers, minecraft, legos
  6. What is your favorite color? Red
  7. What is your favorite fish? clown trigger, for FW arowana
  8. What is your favorite coral? torches but clams are my favorite (invertebrate)
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* No
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* No

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 38.2%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 64 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.1%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back