*** R2R Secret Santa 2020 - Official Registration Thread ***

Jahn0614

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What country are you located in? USA
  2. What is your shirt size? XXL
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Don’t have one. And no
  4. What is your gender? Male
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests?swimming and reefing
  6. What is your favorite color? Red
  7. What is your favorite fish? Clownfish
  8. What is your favorite coral? Zoas
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock*
    Yes and corals would be fun
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it
    Sure

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What is your shirt size? M
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Pringle’s, Peanut M&Ms, Golden Oreos.
  4. What is your gender? M
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Reefing!!! Whiskeys, golf, bicycling, gardening (All my expensive hobbies)
  7. What is your favorite fish? Moyer Wrasse
  8. What is your favorite coral? Mushrooms
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it*. Yes

#1Fellowreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What is your shirt size? Medium
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Anything that taste good as long as NO PORK or Bacon
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Reefing, Riding my Harley Davidson Motorcycle & Building Stuff
  6. What is your favorite color? Blue
  7. What is your favorite fish? Achilles Tang
  8. What is your favorite coral? Snail Slime Acro from @reefing_at_a_snails_pace Instagram
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* YES I would love to receive LIVE stock and even if its after Christmas is fine too. Would LOVE to get the frag of my FAV coral.
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* I can certainly share a pack of (five) ZOAs that I have.

Last edited:

TN_Huskymama

View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What is your shirt size? XXL
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Chocolate, chips, shortbread, gingerbread
  4. What is your gender? Female
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Huskies, landscaping
  6. What is your favorite color? Purple
  7. What is your favorite fish? Lionfish
  8. What is your favorite coral? Australian elegance
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock*. Absolutely as long as it is healthy!!
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it*. I could purchase from a website and have it shipped, otherwise no I do not have any livestock to give away right now.

SaltFishTV

View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What is your shirt size? Large
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Anything tasty
  4. What is your gender? M
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Gaming Computer builds
  6. What is your favorite color? Red/black
  7. What is your favorite fish? Pretty and peaceful ones
  8. What is your favorite coral? Super colorful
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Maybe
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* I don’t really ship

Alanna102499

View Badges
Reaction score
@Santa Claus when are we getting the 1st pairing? Looks like almost 120 already registered on Elfster!
AB1A7D3C-181C-4313-861B-E5610E663F21.gif

Philly Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Secret Santa Questionnaire:
  2. What is your shirt size? XL
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Pistachio
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Reefing, Philadelphia Eagles, Phillies, Flyers, Sixers
  6. What is your favorite color? Black
  7. What is your favorite fish? Mandarin
  8. What is your favorite coral? Torch
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? In normal time, I would love this. But unfortunately not at this time.
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? No

gabrieltackitt

View Badges
Reaction score
What country are you located in?
  1. What is your shirt size? Medium
  2. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? I love popcorn, crackers, chips, anything salty basically
  3. What is your gender? Male
  4. What are your hobbies or other interests? I really enjoy music, vinyl.
  5. What is your favorite color? Red
  6. What is your favorite fish? Umm.. that’s a hard one, probably clowns
  7. What is your favorite coral? Anything Euphyllia
  8. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Coral only!
  9. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* Maybe, I’ve never really shipped coral or fish or anything, but I may be willing to try

ZaneGreay

View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What country are you located in? Usa
  2. What is your shirt size? 3xl
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Jerky or cheese and crackers
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests?fish and coral lol also videogames for pc and ps4
  6. What is your favorite color? Turquoise or Dresden blue
  7. What is your favorite fish? Dragonets Clownfish or blennies
  8. What is your favorite coral? Octospawn!!! Otherwise mushrooms and zoas
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Octospawn!!! BTA any color, long nose hawk fish, a pair of clownfish anything that doesn't get big and is reef safe really
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* yes I would

DMG Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What country are you located in? U. S.

3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Chocolate covered cherries, no allergies.

4. What is your gender? Female

5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Animal rescue

7. What is your favorite fish? Foxface

8. What is your favorite coral? Acropora

9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* No, due to potential shipping delays.

10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* No, due to potential shipping delays.

IKD

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to stop elfster from sending notifications every time someone signs up? I went in and turned off all the notifications, but I’m still getting them and it’s quite annoying.

samnaz

Earthling
View Badges
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to stop elfster from sending notifications every time someone signs up? I went in and turned off all the notifications, but I’m still getting them and it’s quite annoying.
Hm, when I told Elfster to leave me alone via their app it worked fine for me. Do you have an iPhone? If so go to system preferences and disable all notifications from Elfster, might be more effective.

powers2001

started reefing 1999
View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What is your shirt size? Large
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Definitely no allergy to chocolate, in fact it's my staple food. Trail mix is great for Holiday Season.
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Ranching
  6. What is your favorite color? Green or Blue
  7. What is your favorite fish? Any of the Dwarf Angels.
  8. What is your favorite coral? SPS, Zoanthids.
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* NO tank setup currently.
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* NO tank setup currently.

Okinawa_reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What country are you located in? Usa
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Reese’s (anything peanut butter really), jerky, hot sauce. No allergies
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Woodworking, photography, drones, Carolina Panthers
  6. What is your favorite color? Green
  7. What is your favorite fish? Midas Blenny
  8. What is your favorite coral? Millepora or any SPS with long polyps
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* not interested due to potential shipping delays
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* not interested due to potential shipping delays

IKD

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hm, when I told Elfster to leave me alone via their app it worked fine for me. Do you have an iPhone? If so go to system preferences and disable all notifications from Elfster, might be more effective.
Thanks. I was getting email notices since I wasn’t using the app. I’ll play around with it some more.

MamaP

View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What is your shirt size? L
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? No allergies. I like dark chocolate anything, almonds, peanut M&Ms, anything sweet.
  4. What is your gender? F
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Reading, drinking wine lol, traveling, family get-togethers
  6. What is your favorite color? Blues, pinks, and purples of any shade
  7. What is your favorite fish? Any with personality
  8. What is your favorite coral? A colorful Torch is my goal, but just starting out with softies
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes, anything colorful!
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* Sure!

boacvh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What is your shirt size? XL
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Chocolates, Cheese, nuts.
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Fish, corals, more corals and more fish.
  6. What is your favorite color? Blue
  7. What is your favorite fish? One Spot Foxface
  8. What is your favorite coral? Blasto
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* No. Due to shipping delays. In case of livestock I rather get a giftcard to any shop near me
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* No. Same as above, in case of livestock I rather send a giftcard to my secret santa so they can pick what they want

Philly Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
So... Is it just me or does anyone else have not received a reply from the secret santa?
I have not accepted on the group too

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back