*** R2R Secret Santa 2020 - Official Registration Thread ***

Luckyreefer14

View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What country are you located in? USA
  2. What is your shirt size? Large
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? favorite candy are Kazzozles
  4. What is your gender? Male
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Lacrosse and fish keeping
  6. What is your favorite color? Green
  7. What is your favorite fish? Red rooster waspfish
  8. What is your favorite coral? Asteopora
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Definitely! A piece of coral if possible!

Pyr0FoX77

View Badges
Reaction score
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Unsalted Pistachios at the moment
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Offroading and Snowboarding
  6. What is your favorite color? Orange
  7. What is your favorite fish? Lunate Fairy Wrasse
  8. What is your favorite coral? I have a small obsession with Acans......
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Absolutely! A piece of coral or Any sort of herbivore that's reef safe (preferably a swimmer, I have to many squatters)

Evan28395950

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What country are you located in? United States
  2. What is your shirt size? Small
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? No allergies, I love all types of food, especially unique ones!
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Electric/self driving cars, technology, action movies, computer programming, coin collecting, sport cards
  6. What is your favorite color? Blue! :)
  7. What is your favorite fish? Blennies
  8. What is your favorite coral? Acans with cool colors
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Sure! Anything besides palys/zoas.

Coqui906

View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What country are you located in?
    1. United States
  2. What is your shirt size?
    1. Large
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind?
    1. Love anything sweet! Working on all types of Diabetes! lol
  4. What is your gender?
    1. Male
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests?
    1. Starting to pick up wood working and love a good cigar
  6. What is your favorite color?
    1. Green
  7. What is your favorite fish?
    1. Emperor Angel Fish
  8. What is your favorite coral?
    1. Tough call...RBTA and yellow torch coral
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock*
    1. I would be interested in receiving livestock. Any and all are welcome! lol
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? Sure

Last edited:

Turnage

View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What is your shirt size? XL
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Chocolate
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Reefing obviously.
  7. What is your favorite fish? blue spotted jawfish
  8. What is your favorite coral? Anything Acropora and Torches
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? Sure
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? No sorry. I have the worse luck all the mail carriers in my area. (I think they hate me)

Spiderwoman

View Badges
Reaction score
  • What country are you located in? USA
  • What is your shirt size? XL
  • What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind?
    • I love super salty licorice (I was born and raised in Finland)
    • BBQ and always wanting to try different BBQ sauces from around the country
    • too many to list :D
  • What is your gender? Female
  • What are your hobbies or other interests? Reefing, music, spy stuff, movies
  • What is your favorite color? Blue and gray
  • What is your favorite fish? Right now Bellus Angel
  • What is your favorite coral? Gonis
  • Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock*
    • I'd love to, but I can't send livestock so a gift card would be from me

Reef-Tank

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
This is my first secret santa, hope it will be fun :)
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? French fried, Eggs fried and Vegetable fried, BBQ :p
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? League of Legend game, Movies (funny) and working out
  6. What is your favorite color? Blue
  7. What is your favorite fish? Long Nose Black Tang, Gem Tang, Yellow Belly Hippo Tang, Sailfin Tang, Purple Tang, ClownFishs, Flame Wrasses and Anthias
  8. What is your favorite coral? ASD Holy Grail Torch
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* NO
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* Yes (Shipping season and Covid-19 i would prefer meet some where locally)

EmilyXLC

Charisma +10
View Badges
Reaction score
Ahhh! Super late to the party, sorry!
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Kinder Bueno candy bars are my KRYPTONITE
  4. What is your gender? Female
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Video games, anime, dorky stuff, etc.
  6. What is your favorite color? Teal blue and pink!
  7. What is your favorite fish? Pufferfish
  8. What is your favorite coral? Rainbow Acans : )
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Ummmm yes, just check with me first somehow for compatibility reasons.
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* I could do a gift card but do not trust my skills with packaging/sending them live.

afboundguy

acanaholic
View Badges
Reaction score
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Reese's PB cups
  4. What is your gender? male
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? soccer and old man softball
  6. What is your favorite color? black
  7. What is your favorite fish? Orchid dottyback
  8. What is your favorite coral? acanthastrea lordhowensis
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* see below...

aquapaul

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What is your shirt size? XXL
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? M&M’s and Reese’s
  4. What is your gender? Make
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Aquaria, electronics(small SBC related and building my IoT devices) and anything involving those
  6. What is your favorite color? Blue
  7. What is your favorite fish? Anthias/wrasse/Tang
  8. What is your favorite coral? Scolymia/Trachy
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Not at this time
  10. Yes. I would be willing to send livestock.

207Meg

View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What is your shirt size? L
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Any thing chocolate
  4. What is your gender? Female
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Ukulele, Guitar, Kayaking, SUP/Surfing
  6. What is your favorite color? Purple
  7. What is your favorite fish? Mandarin Dragonet
  8. What is your favorite coral? Zoanthids
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes, any soft coral/easy keeper ( I only have a nano tank).

LaxFrags

View Badges
Reaction score
Can’t wait! This is gonna be fun.

1. What country are you located in?United States
  2. What is your shirt size?Mens medium
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? I’m allergic to macadamia and hazelnuts, I love smarties, sweet tarts and other sour candy
  4. What is your gender?male
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Reefing, lacrosse, skiing, surfing.
  7. What is your favorite fish? Clownfish, and yellow clown goby
  8. What is your favorite coral?Acans! Bright LPS!
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock*yes! I love acans, blastos, and other bright lps. I also like zoas
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* yes I could try, I’ve never done it before and all I have is really softies

11. thanks everyone!

dru312

View Badges
Reaction score
Secret Santa Questionnaire:
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Reeses
  4. What is your gender? M
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Hockey
  6. What is your favorite color? Silver
  7. What is your favorite fish? Gem Tang
  8. What is your favorite coral? I love them all tbh
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* - Yes. Anything that will work in a reef tank.
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* Yes

East_Coast_Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Anything gummy
4. What is your gender? male
5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Cycling
6. What is your favorite color? Red
7. What is your favorite fish? Any clown variant
8. What is your favorite coral? Acros
9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* no
10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* no

jacka342

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
  • What country are you located in?
USA
  • What is your shirt size?
Adult Medium
  • What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind?
I do not have any allergies and I love Reese’s, Snickers... who am I kidding I love any snacks.
  • What is your gender?
Male
  • What are your hobbies or other interests?
Sports, gaming, outdoors, reefing
  • What is your favorite color?
Blue
  • What is your favorite fish?
I would love a pufferfish but I only have a nano cube!
  • What is your favorite coral?
I like Xenia’s
  • Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock*
I would love to receive livestock, however, I like in a very cold climate and it would probably freeze before arrival!

rcillig

View Badges
Reaction score
I'm late to the party.....

Secret Santa Questionnaire:
  2. What is your shirt size? 4x or 5x
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Anything, not picky...
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Computers and Online Gaming.
  6. What is your favorite color? RED
  7. What is your favorite fish? Hard Question... I got a jeweled damsel, he was a devil but has grown into a model tank mate and in the end, he is beautiful. Over the years he has grown on me and almost eats out of my hand.
  8. What is your favorite coral? Acans, Hammers, or Torches... bright colors.
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes for sure, Anything, I got several tanks and can find a place for anything.

ChrisKSB

King of GHA Farmers
View Badges
Reaction score
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? No Allergies
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Mountain Biking, My FOWLR tank, hiking, Koi Pond, Aquaponics
  6. What is your favorite color? Pink?
  7. What is your favorite fish? In my tank - my clowns
  8. What is your favorite coral? Don't know anything about this yet... Want a anemone for my clowns some day...
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* I don't know if my tank can handle anything else...anemone maybe

Last edited:

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 116 87.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back