*** R2R Secret Santa 2020 - Official Registration Thread ***

Fishyfish22

View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What country are you located in? The United States
  2. What is your shirt size? L
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? No Allergies, I love trying new things! Favorite snack would have to be honey roasted nuts
  4. What is your gender? Male
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? I love bonsai trees and PC Gaming, but my computer recently broke down so it's not following me along the rest of the pandemic
  6. What is your favorite color? blue
  7. What is your favorite fish? Sargassum Triggerfish
  8. What is your favorite coral? a nice torch is cool, i like stuff that flow
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Sure!
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* Yes

Cassian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What country are you located in? USA
  2. What is your shirt size? M
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? I love any type of gummies and a lot of chocolate stuff.
  4. What is your gender? M
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? I absolutely LOVE indoor plants such as airplants, bonsais, and succulents. I also enjoy drawing.
  6. What is your favorite color? blue
  7. What is your favorite fish? probably a blue jawfish or a naso tang
  8. What is your favorite coral? torch coral
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* yes, I would love livestock! I request no fish unless it’s reef safe and is not a tang or a clown. I would really love a new wrasse or a blue jawfish, as it’s my favorite fish. I would also love any type of coral!

RichardinTN

View Badges
Reaction score
Secret Santa Questionnaire:
What country are you located in? USA
What is your shirt size? XL
What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Chips, chocolate
What is your gender? Male
What are your hobbies or other interests? Reef, Poultry
What is your favorite color? Purple
What is your favorite fish? Gobies
What is your favorite coral? Zoas
Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes, corals
Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* Yes

John Genmel

View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What is your shirt size?xl
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? barbque
  4. What is your gender?male
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Reefing and that’s about it.. gf would kill me if I had another hobby
  6. What is your favorite color?green
  7. What is your favorite fish?Moorish idol
  8. What is your favorite coral?Torches/sticks
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? Yes, torches,zoas,lol jawbreaker Mushroom *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock*

Jimmyneptune

View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What is your shirt size? Large
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Dealing with massive allergies no food please
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Biking, working out
  6. What is your favorite color? Orange
  7. What is your favorite fish? Wrasse
  8. What is your favorite coral? Chalice or across No softies, No mushrooms, no zoas
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* No, but a gift certificate for livestock I could do.

Gurlie1040

View Badges
Reaction score
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? No peanuts/peanut butter please. Otherwise I’m good with most snacks.
  4. What is your gender? Female
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? off-road riding/4 wheeling, baking, yoga, knitting, motorcycles, bulldogs
  6. What is your favorite color? purple
  7. What is your favorite fish? emperor angel
  8. What is your favorite coral? currently obsessed with acros and chalices.
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? Yes! Anything safe for my emperor angel ( I have a montI, gsp, hairy mushroom, favia and chalice she has left alone in my 240g.
  10. Would you be willing to give livestock as a gift? Yes!

Last edited:

ileas12:

View Badges
Reaction score
If it's not too late (I hope)
  2. What is your shirt size? Men's Large
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? I love sweet and salty stuff chocolate, snacks, etc. Jerky is cool too.
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Obviously, besides reefing, I love to play video games and I like to shoot and hunt as well
  6. What is your favorite color? Blue
  7. What is your favorite fish? Wrasses. Specifically? Tamarin or leopard
  8. What is your favorite coral? I love mushrooms and anything lps
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Definetely!

ScottJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Ok, I'm in if it's not too late!

2. What is your shirt size? 3xl (but I hate and refuse to wear T-shirts!)
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Peanut M&M's, local honey, anything jerky
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Woodworking, gardening, my dogs (3 dachshunds)
  6. What is your favorite color? Don't really have one
  7. What is your favorite fish? Clowns, Gobies
  8. What is your favorite coral? Hammers, torches
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? No thank you

Doctorgori

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Gummies
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Fishing, gardening
  7. What is your favorite fish? Marine Betta
  8. What is your favorite coral? Micromusa
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock*. yes, coral frags

Rusty Dalton

Getting The Hang Of This
View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What is your shirt size? 2X
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Beef Jerky, Any Variety
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Salmon Fishing & Shooting
  6. What is your favorite color? Blue or Green
  7. What is your favorite fish? Mandarin Fish
  8. What is your favorite coral? Torches
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes, Acros, Torches, Hammers, No Zoas
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* No, but a gift certificate for livestock I could do

fox0521

View Badges
Reaction score
Looking forward to participating in my first R2R Secret Santa! Happy holidays all!
  1. What country are you located in? United States
  2. What is your shirt size? Medium
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Anything! Sweet, salty, sour, spicy!
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Besides my aquariums, I enjoy cars, plants, zip lining, traveling, and hanging out with my husband and pups!
  6. What is your favorite color? Green
  7. What is your favorite fish? Emperor Angelfish
  8. What is your favorite coral? Plerogyra sinuosa
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* I wish! However I live in Michigan and the weather can be a unpredictable and cold this time of year!

ikeasuperfan

View Badges
Reaction score
Hi there!
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? I like pretty much anything unhealthy haha. I'm allergic to avocado.
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? I love diving, reefkeeping, and aviation.
  7. What is your favorite fish? Big fan of angels, however I haven't kept any because of the size of my tank.
  8. What is your favorite coral? Definitely zoas, mushrooms, and acans.. can't beat the colour!
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* I would be interested in anything that's reefsafe and can live happily in a nano tank!

hds4216

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I've just received word that the final drawing won't take place until later today or Tuesday. There's probably still time to sign up for those who haven't!

HairyGary

Why do all your fish look like trout?
View Badges
Reaction score
Better late than never I hope!

1. What country are you located in? United States
  2. What is your shirt size? XL
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? No allergies! Sweets and good craft beer!
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Cycling and woodworking.
  6. What is your favorite color? Blue and orange
  7. What is your favorite fish? Any fairy or flasher wrasse! Regal angel
  8. What is your favorite coral? Tenuis or millie
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes! Love a good stick or fish!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back