*** R2R Secret Santa 2020 - Official Registration Thread ***

Bellamy55

View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What country are you located in? USA
  2. What is your shirt size? XXL
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Thai food, Seafood, chocolate,
  4. What is your gender? Male
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Being on the beach and around the water, Started a bit of gardening last year although I have got a ways to go.
  6. What is your favorite color? Green
  7. What is your favorite fish? Mocha Clown
  8. What is your favorite coral? zoas
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? not currently
Currently back in the hobby about a year and a half now after being gone for 15 years. Small setup still currently 20 gallon High tank. Tank crashed due to my own stupidity about 4 months in. Current tank has been stable and hoping to upgrade by next spring.

Hermey

Official R2R Elf
View Badges
Reaction score
All PM's sent to me have been responded to or forwarded to Santa.
Sorry for the late replies I've been busy o_O

TheTangFuzz

View Badges
Reaction score
1.United States
2.Medium
3.I love the Yellow icing zingers! I'm also not super picky on snacks I love them all.(I'm allergic to peas)
4.Male
5.I bike, run, and I have two dogs! I have a female husky/pit (Blue) and a male Sharpei/black mouth cur (charlie). They are both rescues that I love with all my heart.
6.Yellow!
7. I love My engineer goby!
8. right now I have to say my favorite coral is my 14ish head purple torch
9. Yes, pods or cheato for my new 90 I just set up!

Have been in the hobby for about a year I have a 46 bowfront and I just last week set up a 90g with my first sump I'm very excited!

Hasted

View Badges
Reaction score
Maybe late, maybe not? Here is to trying:

2. What is your shirt size? Medium short sleeve, large in anything long sleeved
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? My diet consists of chicken and rice 95% of meals... ha! But a few 3 Musketeers a year, occasionally Chipotle (hey, chicken and rice), and beer.
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? I workout 7 days a week and also game on my PC and/or Switch 7 days a week. I am a father of two puppers (Portuguese Waterdog and a Bull Terrier/Bull dog mix), Sign Language interpreter, and a Soccer Coach (maybe was my last year... Covid took most of the enjoyment from that). My biggest hobby WAS Magic: The Gathering prior to Covid. I went from playing every single week for hours to none since quarantine. Been playing since 1998. My wife and I enjoy the occasional board/ Card game. Currently playing Here to Slay A LOT. Got murked in Robinson Crusoe a few too many times.
  6. What is your favorite color? Orange and Blue
  7. What is your favorite fish? Midas Blenny
  8. What is your favorite coral? Hammers and Duncans. Flowy flowers.
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yep. I currently work from home so I can receive live shipments. I am open to taking any sort of coral. I have space for most things besides maybe huge sweepers like Galaxia. I am working on a Zoa garden and has been my focus for the last few months. Fish, way selective. My lid doesn't come until next month... Not sure if it matters, but I am not comfortable SENDING livestock myself, though. I don't have the experience or materials.

LAReefer4Life

Lover of Angelfish
View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What is your shirt size? Medium
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Vega mocha protein, gomarco bars
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Reefing and gym
  6. What is your favorite color? blue
  7. What is your favorite fish? angelfish
  8. What is your favorite coral? monti
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* NO

OP
OP
Santa Claus

Santa Claus

View Badges
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm so sorry for having been MIA. The weekend and early this week were unexpectedly crazy for me. However, I am checking over all the details today for our final drawing and making sure I have everyone registered and accounted for (all 318+ participants!! We have an AWESOME group this year!!).

If anyone still signs up, I can get them in. If it's before the draw, then you'll be matched today. If it's after the draw, then I'll match people as we get a few that I can put together. :) I want to try and be sure everyone who wants to can participate!

It'll still be a few hours before the final draw. I'll keep you guys updated.

Aclman88

View Badges
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm so sorry for having been MIA. The weekend and early this week were unexpectedly crazy for me. However, I am checking over all the details today for our final drawing and making sure I have everyone registered and accounted for (all 318+ participants!! We have an AWESOME group this year!!).

If anyone still signs up, I can get them in. If it's before the draw, then you'll be matched today. If it's after the draw, then I'll match people as we get a few that I can put together. :) I want to try and be sure everyone who wants to can participate!

It'll still be a few hours before the final draw. I'll keep you guys updated.
Thanks Santa!

kemble9

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What country are you located in?USA
  2. What is your shirt size?XL
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Reeses, no allergies
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Fishing, boxing, gaming.
  6. What is your favorite color?Blue
  7. What is your favorite fish?Leopard wrasse
  8. What is your favorite coral? Hammer
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes, starting a zoa tank

OP
OP
Santa Claus

Santa Claus

View Badges
Reaction score
Ok! Update time!! I have made my list and checked it twice, and there are a few people who have signed up here but haven't gotten registered on Elfster yet. I don't want anyone to miss out, so we will give a few more hours for everyone to confirm they're participating on Elfster. I'll draw names this evening, so you should have your matches tonight (early tomorrow for a few of you who may be in alternate time zones).

However, even after we draw names, if we have more people who want to join in, we can do small batches even after today, so no worries.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back