*** R2R Secret Santa 2021 is HERE!! Get registered!! ***

Magic City Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
I think it's worth mentioning that it's probably NOT a good idea to "follow" your Secret Santa on Elfster because it will basically let that person know who they'll be getting a gift from since people don't generally have a lot of followers. #R2RSecretSanta @Santa Claus

Spartan1218

Lost on Aisle 18
View Badges
Reaction score
I think it's worth mentioning that it's probably NOT a good idea to "follow" your Secret Santa on Elfster because it will basically let that person know who they'll be getting a gift from since people don't generally have a lot of followers. #R2RSecretSanta @Santa Claus
This is a very good point! It doesn't apply to me though because I would have to pay attention to that sort of thing literally at all. :D

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
I think it shows anonymous that someone is following.

Rubymoon286

View Badges
Reaction score
T-shirt size is a Large. Snacks: Any food item needs to be gluten free due to celiacs - anything with wheat, malt, or flour are off limits. I drink coffee daily (I prefer a medium roast) and Tea nightly (fruity or floral preferred to vanilla or nutty.) I prefer candy without peanut butter too. I'm usually up to try anything that I'm able to eat, and love new experiences/oddball snacks.

Spartan1218

Lost on Aisle 18
View Badges
Reaction score
Secret Santa reveal is like:

I am your Santaaaaa.....

peeping tom GIF

Magic City Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
I think it shows anonymous that someone is following.
I got notified that someone liked a wished item on my wishlist and it was not anonymous. Maybe following is anonymous but liking isnt? lol

It doesn't apply to me though because I would have to pay attention to that sort of thing
Same 100%... but idk I just thought I'd mention it because I know there's people out there that care about that sort of thing.

Erin O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I got notified that someone liked a wished item on my wishlist and it was not anonymous. Maybe following is anonymous but liking isnt? lol

Same 100%... but idk I just thought I'd mention it because I know there's people out there that care about that sort of thing.
I've decided to just randomly start liking things on everyone's wish list. You know, just to keep things exciting LOL

Back