*** R2R Secret Santa 2021 is HERE!! Get registered!! ***

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
OMG SANTA WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!!!!!
PICTURES TO COME TO OVERWHELMED.
Married At First Sight Love GIF by Lifetime

Crap and I can't even post on the right thread!

Last edited:

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
I’m too late… maybe some Christmas magic can squeeze me into to secret Santa exchange. I did it 2 years ago and missed the cut off last year. Fingered
Send Santa a pm. Maybe he can get you in

TheReefAddict

More Than An Obsession
View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What country are you located in? USA
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Coral, or gadgets for the tank
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Work (not so much in the like column but it help fund my reef), then watch my daughter play softball
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Camping with the family
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Have a cold snack and play with the kids.
  6. Do you collect anything? Wine
  7. What is your favorite color? Blue
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Tombstone, Yellowstone
  9. What type of music do you listen to? All
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? LA Chargers
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? My puffer, loads of personality
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? Coral, and growing it
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? Yes, and reef safe fish or lps coral
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* yes

Thrashed

View Badges
Reaction score
Still haven’t heard anything from my secret Santa. I need to order more food, but been waiting to see if that was something bought off my list. Oh whale, guess I’ll wait to see next week
Same here, I got an email 2 weeks ago saying it was shipped but nothing with tracking ever came through. Reached out with no reply. I have a few things I need but been trying to wait and see before I order more of it as it's not stuff I use daily and takes a while for me to run out

OP
OP
Santa Claus

Santa Claus

View Badges
Reaction score
Hello, everyone! I am working through all of the PMs I have, and I should be caught up by tomorrow. Just a final reminder that if you have not sent your gift yet, it is now past due. I am following up on a few that are currently missing. If you have not yet received your gift or a notice that it has shipped, please PM me (if you have not yet done so). #R2RSecretSanta

TheReefAddict

More Than An Obsession
View Badges
Reaction score
I got something for you should that happen.
Maybe we could start a naughty list support group! I’m still waiting to see if my secret Santa comes through. I wouldn’t mind kicking to help out the folks that didn’t have a secret Santa deliver. It’s Christmas, it better to give than receive. Well sorta!

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Maybe we could start a naughty list support group! I’m still waiting to see if my secret Santa comes through. I wouldn’t mind kicking to help out the folks that didn’t have a secret Santa deliver. It’s Christmas, it better to give than receive. Well sorta!

It happens every year, I understand, life happens and sometimes your plans to participate can get tipped upside down. I have been VERY lucky with my Secret Santas over the last few years and if I have to pay for that with a year where Santa was a little slower than usual, I am okay with that. I typicially am part of the SS 2.0 group that sends to those who's Santa's couldn't send a gift for whichever reason. And I hope to be a part of that group this year as well

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
I'd be willing to send some things to participants that didn't get thier original gifts as well!

jazzfisher

View Badges
Reaction score
I always have fun with the SS and participated again this year and all went smoothly! Yay! But I felt sorry for an under age reefer who wasn’t allowed to participate. Not having any extra money, what I did have was “used” equipment just sitting in the garage so I packed it all up and sent SS gift to this young reefer. I’m sure they will put it to good use. And there were a few R2R elves who helped me to be able to do it.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 51 83.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.9%
Back