*** R2R Secret Santa 2021 is HERE!! Get registered!! ***

Imaburch

View Badges
Reaction score
Maybe we could start a naughty list support group! I’m still waiting to see if my secret Santa comes through. I wouldn’t mind kicking to help out the folks that didn’t have a secret Santa deliver. It’s Christmas, it better to give than receive. Well sorta!
Hi, My name is Lewis and I am on the Naughty List.

TroutWithLegs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
A little late, but Merry Christmas! I want to thank my santa for some very useful frag plugs, and some very useful supplements. I've actually aready got frags growing out in other tanks on these now too, so they were a very useful gift.

Attachments

• 20211203_173520.jpg
    20211203_173520.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 34

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score

Thrashed

View Badges
Reaction score
As Christmas has come and gone, while we wait for Santa to get back with all of us on the Naughty list. I was sitting here thinking about maybe trying to do something for all of us who made that list. @Santa Claus if that is something I would be allowed to do. I would love to get a thread started for us and we can pick names from there :D

Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
As Christmas has come and gone, while we wait for Santa to get back with all of us on the Naughty list. I was sitting here thinking about maybe trying to do something for all of us who made that list. @Santa Claus if that is something I would be allowed to do. I would love to get a thread started for us and we can pick names from there :D

I guess some of us should chalk this up to a bit of a failed venture? It's a shame this hasn't worked out for all of us, but I still had fun sending something out. I hope everyone had a great Christmas. Maybe I'll give this a shot again next year.
I had a lot of fun this year. Feel truly blessed to have been a part.

Dear @Santa Claus ,
If you'd allow some of your R2R helpers to help spread the joy, I'd like the opportunity to send a little something to a member of our salty family that didn't receive their SS surprise.

OP
OP
Santa Claus

Santa Claus

View Badges
Reaction score
I'm terribly sorry to those who got missed. We occasionally have these kinds of situations (usually not many, but it does happen), and I'm normally much better about making sure people are matched with a volunteer "elf" before Christmas gets here. However, this year, due to a number of personal challenges (including a bit of sickness I'm just finally shaking off), I'm afraid I haven't gotten this done as well as usual. I apologize to all of you that got missed. I hate that this has happened, but YES! Let's get a thread going and get everyone taken care of!! That's not how I've done it in the past, but I think it might actually be a better way to go about this. And we certainly want NO ONE to be missed!

Thrashed

View Badges
Reaction score
I'm terribly sorry to those who got missed. We occasionally have these kinds of situations (usually not many, but it does happen), and I'm normally much better about making sure people are matched with a volunteer "elf" before Christmas gets here. However, this year, due to a number of personal challenges (including a bit of sickness I'm just finally shaking off), I'm afraid I haven't gotten this done as well as usual. I apologize to all of you that got missed. I hate that this has happened, but YES! Let's get a thread going and get everyone taken care of!! That's not how I've done it in the past, but I think it might actually be a better way to go about this. And we certainly want NO ONE to be missed!
I went ahead and started the thread, so if everyone can make their way over there we can get things started :)

Spartan1218

Lost on Aisle 18
View Badges
Reaction score
I guess some of us should chalk this up to a bit of a failed venture? It's a shame this hasn't worked out for all of us, but I still had fun sending something out. I hope everyone had a great Christmas. Maybe I'll give this a shot again next year.
Good evening all,

Someone reached out to me via Elfster to have me check for a few items and I went back and checked my records. I think there has been a huge mistake on MY part. I do recall receiving the items detailed and I had been ordering so many things for my first tank, I had thought I ordered it.

I just went and looked at my orders and it looks like it was still on my wish list, but I did not order it, so that means I did indeed receive this from whoever sent it. I am profusely sorry for the misunderstanding. I remember seeing it and thinking "I didn't think I ordered this yet" but never put two and two together. This is completely my fault. I feel horrible for my mistake.

Deezill

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
What country are you located in? U.S

What is one thing you always need more of? Filter socks

What do you like to do on the weekends? Video Games

What are your other hobbies/interests? Reefing/games/cooking

How do you relax after a long day at work? Watch TV

Do you collect anything? No.

What is your favorite color? Don’t have one.

What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Not Sure.

What type of music do you listen to? I don’t listen to music

Do you follow any sports teams? No.

What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? Coral

What gets you excited in the reef hobby? Clean reef tank sand

Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? No.

Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* No I would choose not to send livestock.

Last edited:

Special K

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
What country are you located in? Chicago

What is one thing you always need more of? Filter socks

What do you like to do on the weekends? Video Games

What are your other hobbies/interests? Reefing/games/cooking

How do you relax after a long day at work? Watch TV

Do you collect anything? No.

What is your favorite color? Don’t have one.

What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Not Sure.

What type of music do you listen to? I don’t listen to music

Do you follow any sports teams? No.

What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? Coral

What gets you excited in the reef hobby? Clean reef tank sand

Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? No.

Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* No I would choose not to send livestock.
• What country are you located in? USA

• What is one thing you always need more of? Selcon & Concentrated Garlic.

• What do you like to do on the weekends? Spend time with the family.

• What are your other hobbies/interests? Many but working out & being able to relax with a stiff drink.

• How do you relax after a long day at work? Sleep jajaja I work a late 2nd shift that creeps into a graveyard shift. A shot of mezcal or melatonin.

• Do you collect anything? Corals & fish

• What is your favorite color? CUBBIE BLUE

• What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Finding Nemo

• What type of music do you listen to? Any Latin music

• Do you follow any sports teams? Cubs, Bulls & Dallas Cowboys!

• What's your favorite fish? Emperor Angelfish

• Favorite coral? Anemones & Clams (I know it's an invert )

• Favorite invert? Fire & Cleaner Shrimp

• Tell us about your tank(s)! What size are they? What do you keep in them? Do you have a build thread? I have a 120gal tank with 2 maroon clowns, pajama cardinal & a yellow tang. A 15gal freshwater tank with a betta, tiger pleco, & neon tetras.

• Do you have any planned upgrades or hopeful future tweaks to your tank(s)? I plan to upgrade my lighting system & install an ATO. Possibly a nice mixing station.

• What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? I love watching God's creations just live.

• Are there any parts of the reef hobby you get really excited over? Watching my reef inhabitants grow & flourish.

• What are some good gift ideas for you? (This isn't meant to be a wish list. Just some general thoughts or ideas for whoever draws your name.) Anything for workouts is good or for stiff drinks would also be great.

• Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* I'm open to any reef safe fish & inverts.

• Are there any additional questions you wish we had asked that we didn't? (Add those questions in under these and post your answers.) None!
Hey guys this is the post from last year. Need to post on the one for 2022.

OP
OP
Santa Claus

Santa Claus

View Badges
Reaction score

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 71 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 63 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back