R2R Secret Santa for 2021 will be starting soon!! Who wants to join the fun?

Who's planning to be part of the R2R Secret Santa fun this year??

• I'm in!!! Can't wait to get started!!

Votes: 134 77.0%
  • Maybe... I'm still deciding...

Votes: 35 20.1%
  • Not me. I can't join in this year.

Votes: 5 2.9%

• Total voters

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, the leaves, they are a-changin', and the smell of pumpkin spice is in the air (it's coming from every coffee shop around every corner), and cold weather is even starting to hit in some places (or so I hear...I live in southern California...). ...and there's a new buzz getting started around Reef2Reef...something about our R2R SECRET SANTA gift exchange getting started soon!!

It's a time when reefers come together to give gifts that other reefers will truly appreciate. I mean, come on, your family won't know what to get you for your hobby, so you'll probably just end up with a new pair of Nemo and Dory socks from them... But that's why I love our R2R Secret Santa gift exchange. It's always fun to see the gifts start arriving, and especially those gifts that show creativity and that attention to detail...gifts that only a reefer could understand and create! I love putting together a gift that another reefer will love!! Seeing our community get to know one another and interact with generosity is always a huge lift to my Christmas spirit!

So, now I've got a couple of questions:

1) Are YOU planning to participate?? :cool: If so, definitely vote "YES" in our poll above, and I'd suggest you also go ahead and be sure you're subscribed to the #R2RSecretSanta hashtag so you don't miss anything as the official announcements are made!

2) Are there any suggestions you'd like to make as we are starting the planning process? What would you like to see us incorporate or plan for?**

*I know one question that's always asked is "Can international members participate?" The answer is absolutely, "YES!" We've learned how to pair people up by countries and regions (reefers in the USA matched with others from the USA, Canada with Canada, UK with UK, etc.), and we do that to the best of our ability. International members with few members in their region will be paired with international members of other regions.

**Some of our participants from last year filled out a feedback form, and we are paying attention to that as well, but even if you filled out that form, let us know any additional cool ideas you may have.

I CAN'T WAIT TO GET STARTED!!
With all of the supply chain issues and now changes with the post office any chance we will have a longer period of time to get items sent. Seems like it may be a bit of a time crunch this year.

lagnew904

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't know how much work it would be to set up but I definitely like the idea of tiers.

Matching people who are willing to spend $25-$50, $50-100, $100+ that way nobody feel over obligated or shafted.

Squeaky McMurdo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I look forward to this every year. I don’t want to do tiers because I’ve been very fortunate this year and want to spoil the crap outta someone!

With that fortune came me having to tear down my big tank so I can live in a camper while we build a house. Only my 5 gallon setup (all of it secret Santa gifts!) can fit and I won’t know my physical address until who-knows-when, so can only receive mail through my post office box. I don’t mind getting someone that is only able to send treats!! I don’t have room for much else

Back