R2R Secret Santa for 2021 will be starting soon!! Who wants to join the fun?

Who's planning to be part of the R2R Secret Santa fun this year??

• I'm in!!! Can't wait to get started!!

Votes: 134 77.0%
  • Maybe... I'm still deciding...

Votes: 35 20.1%
  • Not me. I can't join in this year.

Votes: 5 2.9%

• Total voters

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well, the leaves, they are a-changin', and the smell of pumpkin spice is in the air (it's coming from every coffee shop around every corner), and cold weather is even starting to hit in some places (or so I hear...I live in southern California...). ...and there's a new buzz getting started around Reef2Reef...something about our R2R SECRET SANTA gift exchange getting started soon!!

It's a time when reefers come together to give gifts that other reefers will truly appreciate. I mean, come on, your family won't know what to get you for your hobby, so you'll probably just end up with a new pair of Nemo and Dory socks from them... But that's why I love our R2R Secret Santa gift exchange. It's always fun to see the gifts start arriving, and especially those gifts that show creativity and that attention to detail...gifts that only a reefer could understand and create! I love putting together a gift that another reefer will love!! Seeing our community get to know one another and interact with generosity is always a huge lift to my Christmas spirit!

So, now I've got a couple of questions:

1) Are YOU planning to participate?? :cool: If so, definitely vote "YES" in our poll above, and I'd suggest you also go ahead and be sure you're subscribed to the #R2RSecretSanta hashtag so you don't miss anything as the official announcements are made!

2) Are there any suggestions you'd like to make as we are starting the planning process? What would you like to see us incorporate or plan for?**

*I know one question that's always asked is "Can international members participate?" The answer is absolutely, "YES!" We've learned how to pair people up by countries and regions (reefers in the USA matched with others from the USA, Canada with Canada, UK with UK, etc.), and we do that to the best of our ability. International members with few members in their region will be paired with international members of other regions.

**Some of our participants from last year filled out a feedback form, and we are paying attention to that as well, but even if you filled out that form, let us know any additional cool ideas you may have.

I CAN'T WAIT TO GET STARTED!!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
As of now I’m in.
A bit disappointed last 2 years with total values under $18
It’s the season of giving and appreciation so made no issue about .

um_fan5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Tumey

Reefer With A Broken Brain ( TBI Survivor )
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, the leaves, they are a-changin', and the smell of pumpkin spice is in the air (it's coming from every coffee shop around every corner), and cold weather is even starting to hit in some places (or so I hear...I live in southern California...). ...and there's a new buzz getting started around Reef2Reef...something about our R2R SECRET SANTA gift exchange getting started soon!!

It's a time when reefers come together to give gifts that other reefers will truly appreciate. I mean, come on, your family won't know what to get you for your hobby, so you'll probably just end up with a new pair of Nemo and Dory socks from them... But that's why I love our R2R Secret Santa gift exchange. It's always fun to see the gifts start arriving, and especially those gifts that show creativity and that attention to detail...gifts that only a reefer could understand and create! I love putting together a gift that another reefer will love!! Seeing our community get to know one another and interact with generosity is always a huge lift to my Christmas spirit!

So, now I've got a couple of questions:

1) Are YOU planning to participate?? :cool: If so, definitely vote "YES" in our poll above, and I'd suggest you also go ahead and be sure you're subscribed to the #R2RSecretSanta hashtag so you don't miss anything as the official announcements are made!

2) Are there any suggestions you'd like to make as we are starting the planning process? What would you like to see us incorporate or plan for?**

*I know one question that's always asked is "Can international members participate?" The answer is absolutely, "YES!" We've learned how to pair people up by countries and regions (reefers in the USA matched with others from the USA, Canada with Canada, UK with UK, etc.), and we do that to the best of our ability. International members with few members in their region will be paired with international members of other regions.

**Some of our participants from last year filled out a feedback form, and we are paying attention to that as well, but even if you filled out that form, let us know any additional cool ideas you may have.

I CAN'T WAIT TO GET STARTED!!
I’d like to give without receiving. Are we able to make this an option this year?

Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in again. I had a blast last few years. we don't do gift exchange in our family witch I like so this is a fun time for me. :D

I am thinking about something classified this year to add the the gift. shhhhhhhh
classified top gun GIF

all in all I seemed like everyone had a great time there where a few ppl who did not post that they received the gifts or put much if any effort in to it but that was less that 1% from my very limited understanding.

I wold suggest a requirement, that at the very min. a thank you in needed to let the sender know you received it.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 22 73.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 3.3%
Back