R2R Sizzling Summer Sponsor Spectacular Starting July 1st! WIN A $250 Gift Certificate!

Have you tagged your favorite Reef2Reef sponsors yet to WIN $250?

• YES

Votes: 398 44.4%
  • NO

Votes: 498 55.6%

• Total voters

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sponsors Sizzling Summer Sales Event.jpg

We're happy to announce that we will be hosting a Sizzling Summer Sale starting July 1st here on R2R, where sponsors of R2R will offer super HOT deals to help you cope with this summer heat! This will be a sale similar to Black Friday or Cyber Monday and we're hoping to have a week full of awesome deals! What we need is as many sponsors to participate as we can! The more sponsors the more deals for you! So we need your help!

We're putting together a list of R2R sponsors who are going to participate but we wanted you to tag your favorite sponsors so they can see that you want them to participate!

So we want to give someone a $250 gift certificate to spend with a Sizzling Summer participating sponsor! We will draw a winner from this thread, via random draw, at the start of the Summer sale. If we draw your name then you'll get $250 to spend with the participating sponsor of your choice!

HOW TO ENTER

TAG your favorite R2R sponsor or sponsors in a post in this thread and you will be entered! To tag a sponsor just use the symbol @ in front of their username like this example @R2RSponsor. If you win you can choose whoever you wish to spend your $250 with. TAG multiple sponsors!

The drawing will be held on July 1st at some point during the day and we will contact the winner.

Last edited:
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Remember you can pick more than one! If you win you can decide who you want to spend it with! :)

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 39 34.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 20.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 27.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.5%
Back