**R2R SUNDAY FLASH SALE** 5/2 Sun - 10am PST (2pm EST) *HOT Deals + Free Gift Certs*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Wurst

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry :( I dropped this so many times already, it's crazy the wilsonis are still available, all have been super heavily discounted!

I know - I already have three from your shipment like a month ago when they came in stock!

Wurst

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lmk how they do, I heard it was basically impossible to keep wilsonis alive long term.
Yea, they are tough. I lost two from ASD back in 2017. I’ve had one in the tank for a year and figured I’d try a couple more out.

Revt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well almost needed to cancel my order. Tornadoes running through our town like crazy. Please pray for us. Here's hoping we still have a home to live in by tomorrow morning. Won't need corals if there's no tank. So far so good but one of the Tornadoes was 1/4 mile from the house before it changed directions. Praying for those who weren't so fortunate.

Revt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well almost needed to cancel my order. Tornadoes running through our town like crazy. Please pray for us. Here's hoping we still have a home to live in by tomorrow morning. Won't need corals if there's no tank. So far so good but one of the Tornadoes was 1/4 mile from the house before it changed directions. Praying for those who weren't so fortunate.
Looks like we're almost out of the woods and everyone is good. Just bad storms now.

Wurst

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like we're almost out of the woods and everyone is good. Just bad storms now.
Good to hear. What part of country? We just had bad hail and thunder the past half hour

Revt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eastern WI here - storms seem to be letting up now.
Looking like no major damage in town which is good. Heavy rains now. Will probably have to deal with a flooded basement in the morning but we can handle that.

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@AquaSD will you guys be having an after discount tomorrow like you did last time?

we are actually, starts at 10am (pst) today until 10am Tuesday Morning. Get your carts Ready.

Web-after.png

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AFTER PARTY IS HERE! 24 HOURS ONLY!

Starting at 10am PST (1pm EST) TODAY (Mon 5/3) - Use code "PARTY20" and take 20% off already discounted prices!

Code will expire Tues 5/4 at 10am PST (1pm EST)

No, we will NOT adjust pricing if your order comes in earlier or after the After Party Sale - no exceptions, please don't ask, just follow the rules.

Don't wait! Have your carts prepared, and check out RIGHT AT 10am PST (1pm EST) with code "PARTY20"

Last edited:

Beau_B

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have any photos of what the Leopard Discos look like under whiter lighting? I don't run heavy blues...

Beau_B

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FYI the code is PARTY20, not AFTER20.

It’s listed in the graphic and website. The post here is wrong. Probably a little copy-paste issue.

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FYI the code is PARTY20, not AFTER20.

It’s listed in the graphic and website. The post here is wrong. Probably a little copy-paste issue.

Sorry about that! Fixed!

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have any photos of what the Leopard Discos look like under whiter lighting? I don't run heavy blues...

We shot those under balanced lighting, not straight blues.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 97 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back