R2R usernames of people who want to join?

JustAnt

View Badges
Reaction score
I need a list of people’s user names to add to the club. If you don’t have the WCRC badge when you post you have not joined yet.

Do to the update of R2Rs software this process is temporarily being done on a manual basis rather than the normal user initiated process.

Post your user Id in this thread. Thank you

OP
JustAnt

JustAnt

View Badges
Reaction score
I need a list of people’s user names to add to the club. If you don’t have the WCRC badge when you post you have not joined yet.

Do to the update of R2Rs software this process is temporarily being done on a manual basis rather than the normal user initiated process.

Post your user Id in this thread. Thank you
I had Sergio and Rachid added manually so you should see the membership badge as of yesterday

Cultivated Reef
OP
JustAnt

JustAnt

View Badges
Reaction score
Sorry, what is this club about?
Hi Pancho. We are reefers located in Westchester county Ny. This is a place to chat with local members and hopefully arrange meet ups and swaps. Are u located in our area?

HudsonReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
I’ll have you added Hudson reefer. Will let u know when it’s done. How is your new build going?
The build is going great! My 30 gallon is suffering though:( to much attention on the 40 and not enough water changes. I’ll get it fixed though

Corals.com
OP
JustAnt

JustAnt

View Badges
Reaction score
Thanks, that's nice. I only have a 55 gallon reef tank, but it's my slice of the ocean. We actually live in north white plains.
55 gallon is a good size. I have a RedSea reefer 250 which is about 55 gallons in the display tank. I live about a mile north of Saxon woods pool (if your familiar with that). Use to go to the kensico when my kids were young

Cultivated Reef

Is your Build Thread Badge missing? Uh oh!

• Yes it's gone

Votes: 50 30.7%
  • Nope, I'm quick

Votes: 53 32.5%
  • Uh I don't understand. (you better click and read)

Votes: 22 13.5%
  • Never had one...until now!

Votes: 38 23.3%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
MAXSPECT