R2R usernames of people who want to join?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad shawn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need a list of people’s user names to add to the club. If you don’t have the WCRC badge when you post you have not joined yet.

Do to the update of R2Rs software this process is temporarily being done on a manual basis rather than the normal user initiated process.

Post your user Id in this thread. Thank you
Good morning. I’m located in putnam country. Work in westChester id be interested in joining Hopefully for meett and swaps down the road when I have more to offer.

OP
OP
JustAnt

JustAnt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning. I’m located in putnam country. Work in westChester id be interested in joining Hopefully for meett and swaps down the road when I have more to offer.
Good morning Brad! You are welcome to join us! I just want to point out that since you live in Putnam there is a Hudson valley reef club you may want to join instead. Just letting you know in case you didn’t see their forum. If you still want to join us instead of Hudson valley club let me know and I’ll arrange you being added.

Falco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats up guys, I just came across this part of the forum by chance. I started back into the hobby after a 10+ year break and am still in the building process. I am located in Scarsdale and would be down for any potential meet ups in the area.

-Chris

OP
OP
JustAnt

JustAnt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome Chris! I’ll get you added so u get the WEstchester reef club badge. I’m not far from you. I’m in White Plains. I think we should have a meet up. I’d offer my house but it’s under renovation. Maybe when that’s done I can have a meet up or if anyone knows another place for a meet up then speak up ;). If u need an extra hand let me know.

Regards, Anthony

OP
OP
JustAnt

JustAnt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey can I join? I'm across the bridge in Rockland
You sure can! The joining process has changed with the new software update. now you -as the user- must request to join in the system. The request will come to me for approval.

youngreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@gnoskram13 did u submit the join request? It’s under your profile “select user group”. Scroll to find us then select join
hello!! im new to reef2reef but have been reefing since i was 15 y.o. about 10 years ago.
i have been looking for a group like this! i almost thought there was no reefers in westchester haha.
i live in new rochelle. can i join?

albano

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if everyone is aware of Swap this Sunday at Pratt Univ. in Brooklyn.... many vendors with corals and fish will be there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 39 34.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 20.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 27.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.5%
Back