R2R usernames of people who want to join?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustAnt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need a list of people’s user names to add to the club. If you don’t have the WCRC badge when you post you have not joined yet.

Do to the update of R2Rs software this process is temporarily being done on a manual basis rather than the normal user initiated process.

Post your user Id in this thread. Thank you

OP
OP
JustAnt

JustAnt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need a list of people’s user names to add to the club. If you don’t have the WCRC badge when you post you have not joined yet.

Do to the update of R2Rs software this process is temporarily being done on a manual basis rather than the normal user initiated process.

Post your user Id in this thread. Thank you
I had Sergio and Rachid added manually so you should see the membership badge as of yesterday

Awesome Dennis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t see anything popped up

PanchoG

The Force will be with you. Always.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Pancho. We are reefers located in Westchester county Ny. This is a place to chat with local members and hopefully arrange meet ups and swaps. Are u located in our area?
Oh! sorry @JustAnt I live in TN, thanks for the replay.

OP
OP
JustAnt

JustAnt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, that's nice. I only have a 55 gallon reef tank, but it's my slice of the ocean. We actually live in north white plains.
55 gallon is a good size. I have a RedSea reefer 250 which is about 55 gallons in the display tank. I live about a mile north of Saxon woods pool (if your familiar with that). Use to go to the kensico when my kids were young

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back