N/A

rachelsreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My recent cross-country move forced me to break down my tanks.. but the time has come to reboot and rebuild!

I have a strong vision and plan in place for this build.. in other words, it’s going to be nothing less than
EPIC.

Follow along to see how my Waterbox 20 Gallon Cube comes together and progresses!

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking forward to the pictures Rachel!

OP
OP
rachelsreef

rachelsreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let there be LIGHT!!
I’ve decided to run AB+ for now, starting at 7% intensity with a slow increase to 20% over a 31 day period. I may switch over to the Top Shelf Aquatics Radion schedule in the future.. but I will have to monitor coral response and check PAR readings, then make a decision from there!

4FEC3519-E2F7-4127-84AA-E265D032844A.jpeg

jamie1210

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The rockwork looks so nice! There's a note that says TSA built it. How does that work? They build it and then they ship it to you in pieces?

OP
OP
rachelsreef

rachelsreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The rockwork looks so nice! There's a note that says TSA built it. How does that work? They build it and then they ship it to you in pieces?
It is a gorgeous scape, couldn’t be happier! Regarding your question, I actually work for TSA so i just picked up at our retail location! But we do offer custom aquascapes of all sizes and ship directly to our non-local customers :)

rishma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am getting a WB20 in July after my move. Until then I’ll enjoy inspiration from your thread.

rishma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can’t go wrong with a WB20 :) what are the plans for your build? LPS, SPS, Soft Coral?
I’m reusing a bunch of equipment from my previous tank. Just downsizing. I think I’ll do a mixed reef this time, mostly LPS and SPS. I might even do my first build thread after 25 years of reefing

rishma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Come on Rachel! I am probably 6 weeks out from getting my tank and looking for inspiration. Epic tanks need more updates!

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%

Back