Radiant wrasse dying after being shipped

QuarantinedCorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I just received a raidiant wrasse and took him out of the bag, he was freshly shipped overnight. The seller said it was perfect before he shipped it out. I opened the bag and was shocked. It had a swollen gut,was very discolored, and can’t swim right. I need advice as soon as possible. I have it in a bucket with an air stone, heater, and general cure.

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I just received a raidiant wrasse and took him out of the bag, he was freshly shipped overnight. The seller said it was perfect before he shipped it out. I opened the bag and was shocked. It had a swollen gut,was very discolored, and can’t swim right. I need advice as soon as possible. I have it in a bucket with an air stone, heater, and general cure.
White light pics and/or video may help out the experts. Also good if you have to try and get reimbursed.

Robertellis30

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Radiant wrasses are very delicate. I think more so then a leopard or tamarin. Hopefully it pulls through. I want one myself but will only get from a lfs to know it was shipped well.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 62 36.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 58 34.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 14.1%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back