Radion G5 to G6 upgrade Firmware

Dalalen

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone post the latest firmware version for the Radion XR15? I'm trying to diagnose a problem with one of my upgrades and I can't find it on the Ecotech website. Could be easy for someone to check in their mobius app and look. I'm having trouble with one of my lights as it wont convert from G5 to G6. Both fixtures have the same firmware so I'm trying to figure out why one converted and the other did not. I checked for any new updates and none were listed so I assume that I have the latest installed.

Anyone else had this problem and or a solution?

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t answer the specific question, but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help

Diddypop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone post the latest firmware version for the Radion XR15? I'm trying to diagnose a problem with one of my upgrades and I can't find it on the Ecotech website. Could be easy for someone to check in their mobius app and look. I'm having trouble with one of my lights as it wont convert from G5 to G6. Both fixtures have the same firmware so I'm trying to figure out why one converted and the other did not. I checked for any new updates and none were listed so I assume that I have the latest installed.

Anyone else had this problem and or a solution?
Did you figure out what the issue was? Neither of my lights are changing over in mobius from G5 to G6…

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back