Radion setting for innovative marine 25 lagoon

Discussion in 'New to Saltwater & Reef Aquariums? Post Here' started by johnsamm7, Dec 7, 2017 at 6:59 PM.

1. johnsamm7

johnsamm7 Well-Known Member

Was wondering what other people are running on the lagoon 25 I have 2 radion xr15 pro g4 above the tank with the radion mounts was curious when adding corals what people have dropped there intensity to and what program since the tank doesn't have much height I don't want to burn the corals I have a frogspawn and torch I just added and was running the shallow reef program which they reacted okay to then I just switched to the coral labs lps setting to see the polyps a little better color currently I have it on a acclamation setting with the intensity set at 30 any suggestions

Tags:

2. Mengchhorn Chhun

Mengchhorn Chhun Well-Known Member

i got mine on Nuvo 20 but i have just one XR15 and currently i’m running acclimated to 65% intensity to get around 400par on the top and around 200 at the bottom so far so good with coral lab setting.

3. oscargrumete61

oscargrumete61 Well-Known Member

65% intensity? I got mine at 35 % and bleached all my zoas favias and more, my nem its ok also torch and hammers

4. Mengchhorn Chhun

Mengchhorn Chhun Well-Known Member

i used to run mine at 40% but when i check the par it too low and now with 65% and everything look good to me.

5. johnsamm7

johnsamm7 Well-Known Member

Yea hopefully it's good where it's at it hate to lose any of them

Draft saved Draft deleted