Radion setting for innovative marine 25 lagoon

johnsamm7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was wondering what other people are running on the lagoon 25 I have 2 radion xr15 pro g4 above the tank with the radion mounts was curious when adding corals what people have dropped there intensity to and what program since the tank doesn't have much height I don't want to burn the corals I have a frogspawn and torch I just added and was running the shallow reef program which they reacted okay to then I just switched to the coral labs lps setting to see the polyps a little better color currently I have it on a acclamation setting with the intensity set at 30 any suggestions

Mengchhorn Chhun

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i got mine on Nuvo 20 but i have just one XR15 and currently i’m running acclimated to 65% intensity to get around 400par on the top and around 200 at the bottom so far so good with coral lab setting.

oscargrumete61

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i got mine on Nuvo 20 but i have just one XR15 and currently i’m running acclimated to 65% intensity to get around 400par on the top and around 200 at the bottom so far so good with coral lab setting.

65% intensity? I got mine at 35 % and bleached all my zoas favias and more, my nem its ok also torch and hammers

OP
OP
johnsamm7

johnsamm7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea hopefully it's good where it's at it hate to lose any of them

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 61 85.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.2%
Back