Radion XR15 G4 Not Turning Off After Power Outage

Biokabe

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Checking to see if anyone has run into this before and if there's a fix...

So we were awakened at 6:30 this morning to the sounds of a blackout. Lasted for a few hours, and when the power came back everything seemed to be working as expected. My lights (two EcoTech XR15 Pro G4 and one XR15 Pro G5) came on at the proper time and in the correct balance.

However, when lights-off time arrived, one of my G4 lamps stayed on at close to full power. When I tried to reset it with the Mobius app, nothing seemed to change. Altering the schedule and saving it didn't do anything, trying to turn it off through the app didn't do anything, trying to change the light spectrum didn't do anything. It was communicating, as the light did flash appropriately when I asked it to ID itself. I finally had to manually turn off the lamp in order to get it turn off.

It seems to me like there should be a simple fix for it, but poking around in the app I couldn't find anything that looked like it would help. Any ideas?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back