Radion XR15 G5 Blue/Pro or Red Sea Reef Spec 90

Aquarium Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m upgrading my lights and would love some input on which LEDs to get and why you feel this way. Currently I’m running a mixed reef and wanting some Acros. Trying to decide between Radion XR15 g5 Blue or Pro and Red Sea reef Spec 90.
Thank you for your help!!

RMD_4

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I absolutely love my XR15’s! At first, I was very hesitant about buying them due to being so pricey but they have not disappointed. I love being able to fully control the Radions from my phone. The overall configuration of the LEDs make the tank look so good at all hours of the day. I also like the sleek profile that they have and that they are not to big and bulky. Lastly, if you ever have any issues or questions with Ecotech products, their customer service representatives are top notch!

OP
OP
Aquarium Reef

Aquarium Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I absolutely love my XR15’s! At first, I was very hesitant about buying them due to being so pricey but they have not disappointed. I love being able to fully control the Radions from my phone. The overall configuration of the LEDs make the tank look so good at all hours of the day. I also like the sleek profile that they have and that they are not to big and bulky. Lastly, if you ever have any issues or questions with Ecotech products, their customer service representatives are top notch!
Do they have a acclamation setting?
And are you running Blue or Pro?

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

• I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

• I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Back