Radion XR15 G5 Pro settings/par ?

Pillahump

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, first post here.

I have two Radion XR15 pros in my 36L x 24W x 20H with 4-5 inches of sand below.

My lights are mounted on the Radion arms that I bought for the leds about 7 or 8 inches off the water.

I am looking to house a haddoni carpet anemone in this tank as my "center piece" if you will.

What intensity/settings should I use? is the standard AB+ enough?

Will I have enough par at the bottom of the tank for this specimen ? What is the estimated par for the haddoni carpet anemone?

Anyone with similar tank specs as myself mind sharing their par readings at sand levels?

Any comments are appreciated! thank you for your help!

Saminpa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, first post here.

I have two Radion XR15 pros in my 36L x 24W x 20H with 4-5 inches of sand below.

My lights are mounted on the Radion arms that I bought for the leds about 7 or 8 inches off the water.

I am looking to house a haddoni carpet anemone in this tank as my "center piece" if you will.

What intensity/settings should I use? is the standard AB+ enough?

Will I have enough par at the bottom of the tank for this specimen ? What is the estimated par for the haddoni carpet anemone?

Anyone with similar tank specs as myself mind sharing their par readings at sand levels?

Any comments are appreciated! thank you for your help!

Coeurdenuit

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not a fan of the BRS review as it’s only over big tanks and they are assuming people can rig the lights any way possible...

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back