• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Radion XR15 Gen 4 - $300 Shipped - Ecotech Vortech MP40QD with new Wetside - $300

ReefingwithO

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have for sale a Radion XR15 Gen 4 Pro - I don't have the original box but I purchased it right before Macna 2018 in Las Vegas. - Looking for $300 shipped
The light is on Mobius but I can reset to work on a reeflink if needed.

I have an MP40QD - The manufacturer date on the sticker is off because the controller was replaced in the last year - It comes with a brand new never used Wetside - $300
This pump is on Mobius using the black chip so it cannot be downgraded to work with a reeflink - I was a part of the Ecotech beta testing program.

IMG_3304.jpeg
IMG_3305.jpeg
IMG_3306.jpeg
IMG_3307.jpeg

OP
OP
ReefingwithO

ReefingwithO

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'll take $240 shipped for MP40QD.

It has a new, never opened wetside.

I don't have the original box.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 62.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.0%
Back