• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Radion XR15 Pro Freshwater Gen4 with RMS arm mount

Brett S

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Radion XR15 Pro Freshwater Gen4 light that I no longer need. I was using it over my fuge, but I recently switched to the Neptune fuge light. The light supports Mobius and the firmware is up to date. It’s been reset to defaults and it’s ready to add to your tank.

I also have the RMS arm mount for the light, including both original long and short arms, so it can be mounted on any size tank.

Both are in good shape and 100% functional, however they do show some signs of wear.

I’m asking $300 shipped for both. At this point I would prefer to sell and ship them together, but if I don’t have any interest I may consider splitting them up at some point.

58A80A8D-4CE0-43DD-B004-71BB979A7224.jpeg
AD8F60C5-4103-4E5F-BDBA-34DD73047E1F.jpeg

OP
OP
B

Brett S

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the interest guys, but I am actually going to have to hold off on selling this for a bit. I installed the new light yesterday and my tank pH dropped significantly overnight. I think that despite Neptune‘s recommended coverage area of 18x24 inches for the GRO, it’s just not enough light for my large fuge.

I need to take a little time to figure out if I want to go back to the Radion or if I want to get a second (and maybe even third GRO).

If I do decide to sell the Radion I’ll send you a PM in a couple of days.

OP
OP
B

Brett S

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have worked out my issues with the GRO light (I wound up purchasing a second one) and I am ready to sell this light. I did speak with @cubereefer and he is no longer interested, so the light is available.

I’m still hoping to sell the light and arm together, but if I can sell the light separately first I will consider breaking them up.

Piticutz008

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Radion XR15 Pro Freshwater Gen4 light that I no longer need. I was using it over my fuge, but I recently switched to the Neptune fuge light. The light supports Mobius and the firmware is up to date. It’s been reset to defaults and it’s ready to add to your tank.

I also have the RMS arm mount for the light, including both original long and short arms, so it can be mounted on any size tank.

Both are in good shape and 100% functional, however they do show some signs of wear.

I’m asking $300 shipped for both. At this point I would prefer to sell and ship them together, but if I don’t have any interest I may consider splitting them up at some point.

58A80A8D-4CE0-43DD-B004-71BB979A7224.jpeg
AD8F60C5-4103-4E5F-BDBA-34DD73047E1F.jpeg
I still have this, so I’m just bumping this up
Would you ship in canada? Windsor ontario pls let me know

OP
OP
B

Brett S

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d like to get these sold. I’m willing to consider splitting them up at this point. Feel free to make a (reasonable) offer.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 48 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 29 21.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.9%
Back