• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Radion XR30 Pro G4 + XHO-K30 LED Add-On Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

reefingaz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would you consider Selling only the
XHO-K30 Kit? I’m in Az and could pick up asap if you will sell. I don’t need the G4. Thx.

reefingaz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are both ready to buy
Yeah I’m telling you it’s always a Head scratcher on here. People will post things for sale and then they go MIA when you have People wanting to buy. I sent a PM to the seller yesterday and still nothing. Oh well

reefingaz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are both ready to buy
Hey Hope you have luck getting the Radion that you need. I found a local guy that gave me a SCREAMING deal on 8 reefbrites and MH fixtures I picked up last night, so I’m no longer interested in this light. If your in metro phx check Discount Aquarium they had a couple used Radions for $350 this week when I was in there. They looked to be in really good shape. Good luck!

OP
OP
TommyGo

TommyGo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This classified ad has expired and has been removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 44 57.1%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.9%
Back