Raege

Raege

I’m a leaf on the wind watch me soar
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well friends in battle reefer V.S. lazy lazy won today :rolleyes:
Tomorrow WC , change out return pump to new DC 1100 gph pump hooked into apex, change media in co2 scrubber, and test the bigges and swap out gfo.
At Fudsapalooza @Fudsey showed me the Sicce pump that is just under 800 gph but pumps down to a couple millimeters! Found a place online still in stock for regular price so one is one it’s way. This will leave me with 2 spare pumps for returns and a dedicated salt pump.

Pep shrimp on the job as aips on the one plug are disappearing. Will find out if leaving the frag in for shrimp to clean up was a good idea down the road. Fingers crossed eagle eye @RichtheReefer21 doesnt spot em in other locations in weeks to come.
Cheers to friends new and old

E119A781-8D8D-4FCF-A967-EADDE8257489.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The clown has gotten the nem to move about 4 inches to the right.......Nem is now at the mo stay leather ;Facepalm The nem is moving a half circular rock the Xenia is on with it strong sucker but it is over 18 inch diameter full up with foot as big as my forearm hunkered down.
WC still pending leg went numb for 5 hours yesterday from back and today was 6 hours waiting for wife to get out of a 30 min surgery for her busted knuckle. Called us in early then we waited 4 hours when they fell behind. Stuff happens no biggie except not knowing what when was going on had to just wait in car stretching back best I could.
Hoping drugs and pt will get me able to pump it over tomorrow.

Promise more pics less blah blah tomorrow

PanchoG

The Force will be with you. Always.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well friends in battle reefer V.S. lazy lazy won today :rolleyes:
Tomorrow WC , change out return pump to new DC 1100 gph pump hooked into apex, change media in co2 scrubber, and test the bigges and swap out gfo.
At Fudsapalooza @Fudsey showed me the Sicce pump that is just under 800 gph but pumps down to a couple millimeters! Found a place online still in stock for regular price so one is one it’s way. This will leave me with 2 spare pumps for returns and a dedicated salt pump.

Pep shrimp on the job as aips on the one plug are disappearing. Will find out if leaving the frag in for shrimp to clean up was a good idea down the road. Fingers crossed eagle eye @RichtheReefer21 doesnt spot em in other locations in weeks to come.
Cheers to friends new and old

E119A781-8D8D-4FCF-A967-EADDE8257489.jpeg
Great pic Ray.

Happy to see you guys had a great time.

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to get a pic and illustrate how much nem moved last week. The clown got it moving into monstah leather over night........ moved leather away then it moved back over wall.....4 spots in 7 days sand all over everything from clown whipping at its base.
Been ticked off at the circus so not taken any pics lately the nem did some damage

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I love most symbiotic actions between a clown and her nem. With that said my psycho Maroon has been doing it’s best to move her nem it seems by blasting it with sand. The nem stayed solid for quite a bit but finally went walkabout when sand was to much to handle
244DE8BD-FBDA-4C09-AC96-54A99B447AD8.jpeg

The following should be read like John Madden doing his telestrator comlentary
Well you can see 1 nice spot but clown kicked up 3.5 inches sand do nem said forget it went to 2 then 3. Rocks were different but nem climbed over a 5 inch rock wall to get to 4! At 4 contact was made with Monstah Leather damage ensued Leather was moved but nem then went to 5. At this point I moved it back to 6 placed rock around then it moved to furthest left back corner 7 and leather moved back to right of overflow looking a bit recovered from nems touch.
Crazy I pick a bit of gha it gets on nem clown cleans it out right away but it was showering it with sand......
Keeping an eye on it that nem can scoot so fast when it wants but I have rocks placed so not a lot of free sand to kick on it for clown

Last edited:
OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank is meh. I know it will balance out again but after having it exactly as I wanted twice waiting for it yet again I’d getting old and wearing on me. Tammarin Wrasse never a front and center fish but one that would appear daily hasn’t been seen in two days. Not overworked yet as it’s his nature but always makes ya think......
CBB is bolder by the day still doesn’t stick around front and dives to back with people in front of tank but getting there. Would be awesome to get this guy eating from my hand like other one did.
Little F is well not brightest bulb on tree but is colorful! Hangs with Green Chromis near nem. Thankfully killer clown pays him no mind.
When I started 2 years ago all fish stacked on right over nem now all fish stack on left near nem..... I had a few months when fully stocked and algae almost nil that fish were spread out active happy all levels and parts of tank smh one day will get there again.

E976F279-2614-430F-B014-72BD433C6ABE.jpeg
36E02389-F53C-414B-A78B-9CE0A67EC210.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey my salty friends little down today. The Clown is gone looks like she has a home lined up already so worth the ride filled with delays and detours. Good news Sicce pump came in no more water will be left in salt barrels even after tipping! Sesay
15966550511625593884286105025525.jpg

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ray go into manual mode (MF button) in Samsung Pro Mode.. and cut down the saturation a touch, and adjust the tint. Should settle the neons a bit for ya.
? Not using samsung just lenses on ipad. I thought they were alright

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 145 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back