Wife had a Shrek sighting :)

594733540.jpg

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I lost my mind the first time I watched mine poo... caught me off guard. Then it got worse when the shrimp "caught wind" of it and flew across to eat it all and clean it off.

*burp*

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

I’m a leaf on the wind watch me soar
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello again, It’s been a while since any updates here ;Sorry Wife was on vacation from me for 6 days in the hospital. She’s doing better and finally home so time to get back in the groove yet again.
Rodi water is pure again but with life haven’t done much but a pinch of good in tank for husbandry. It shows a bit in vid but it’s good and bad. Algae no water change or pulling in week and a half not as bad as it would be. Kenya coral, both toadstools looking good. Xenia the weed and it’s cousin weed GSP or how it was sold to me in live sale Dragons Breath BAH on that cant be killed by any force known to man. Well WgHA may be a contender against GSP lol.
Lots of coralline popping up again nice to see it competing against the gha again :) Tonight on getting wife settled cleaned socks , skimmer, and gave the fish some LRS fish frenzy boy did they dig that after 6 days of late feeding and a day skipped here and there.
Overall feeling good going to get WC this weekend maybe tomorrow since I’m off and pull gha out.
Here’s link to what she looks like today #honestyinreefing she ain’t pretty but she’s mine

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Think it was a false sighting and thst shrek didnt make it

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jumping in way late on this one...are you happy with the SS Starfish? I go back and forth on whether or not to get one.
Monster brittle star. Thing is awesome. Like 8" across.

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the brittle when I catch a peak and the sand sifting Star is doing a good job moving sand about. Catch a glimpse rarely every once in a while it whips a leg and see a sand plump kick up but hard to,get a pic he blends in so well mostly covered.

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So today was get the wife out for a ride day for mental health so no WC yet and honestly motivation is low lol. What I did do is another sock change and pulled gha.
Very stoked the gha must be getting competition for food now as it was so easy to pull from rocks and was letting little brown bits float away with every clump. DIE DIE DIE gha muahahaha.
Idiot alert was wearing long sleeve shirt rolled up.......didn’t stay rolled up but with how it was going rolled with it. Pic of gha on plate about inch deep in 3 -4 minutes
DD3DE941-AD1E-426C-AD4A-88FF12B1D74B.jpeg

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Harvesting more GHA this evening. It continues to pull off very easily and makes a mess of the water column so many nasty bits floating about. Another 4 minutes and this is what came out
4AD4CB27-09DC-4486-ADA5-04AA206ACA22.jpeg

Making decent headway with the manual pulling. Wife day she got out of hospital thought she saw a good change lot more coralline on glass and back,and receding green. Seeing it every day sometimes lose sight of progress but if boss is happier after 6 days vaca I must be on track lol
Gave the fish a LRS fish frenzy treat today since I forgot em yesterday DOH. Numbers are next on agenda 2 nite. I ticked gorg and Kenya off moving em to pull gha #honestyinreefing still a bit ugly but getting better.
9C521180-D692-4C81-9CFB-B46F25ED7BC5.jpeg

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 60 33.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.8%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back