NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Massage?

as I typed massage my phone recommendation was masstick lol
Who would pick Masstick over a massage? Unless the Masstick has a happy ending, of course.

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"Dear uncle Ray.
I'm sorry to report that daddy is still beating us with sticks and refuses to feed us, please send blue Kenya tree frags, he was very annoyed when I chewed that!
Regards.
Fff," ;Shifty

DSC_0005 (1024x683).jpg

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

I’m a leaf on the wind watch me soar
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"Dear uncle Ray.
I'm sorry to report that daddy is still beating us with sticks and refuses to feed us, please send blue Kenya tree frags, he was very annoyed when I chewed that!
Regards.
Fff," ;Shifty

DSC_0005 (1024x683).jpg
I shall have a word with your pop! He is darn lucky to have you help keep the Kenya under control. Your always welcome across the pond plenty of pink Kenya to nibble for you and little f.

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"Dear uncle Ray.
Regards.
Fff," ;Shifty

DSC_0005 (1024x683).jpg
I gladly send you aiptasia to munch on. They may not be the best color but grow crazy fast

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tres beau mon ami. To be honest with the Maroon in a new home the Anemone is a point of sadness for me in the tank. While I’m happy the murderous mean killer clown has a new home to terrorize I feel rather badly. Sunset and the nem had a deep and beautiful bond and their interactions were a marvel to watch. Even with the migration nitrate spike and sand storms and coral loss it was something to see.
With that in mind a pair of grade a davinci are coming home next week. They are farm raised so will see if I can coax them to host the over 18 dia. dinner plate anemone..... if not will consider clearing some real estate and trying a different nem as always wanted a bubble tip but the Maroon would so aggressively hits them he rubbed them out of existence when I tried to have one. Here’s the dynamic duo

6A85EC74-46A6-49E3-B0FD-E21BD6ED531C.jpeg
BD33F499-3337-49AC-80CE-693DCAE75E40.jpeg

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tres beau mon ami. To be honest with the Maroon in a new home the Anemone is a point of sadness for me in the tank. While I’m happy the murderous mean killer clown has a new home to terrorize I feel rather badly. Sunset and the nem had a deep and beautiful bond and their interactions were a marvel to watch. Even with the migration nitrate spike and sand storms and coral loss it was something to see.
With that in mind a pair of grade a davinci are coming home next week. They are farm raised so will see if I can coax them to host the over 18 dia. dinner plate anemone..... if not will consider clearing some real estate and trying a different nem as always wanted a bubble tip but the Maroon would so aggressively hits them he rubbed them out of existence when I tried to have one. Here’s the dynamic duo

6A85EC74-46A6-49E3-B0FD-E21BD6ED531C.jpeg
BD33F499-3337-49AC-80CE-693DCAE75E40.jpeg
Awesome pair! Not natural to be hosted in an LTA, but since a Duncan or powerhead can host them, why not right? Really only Carpets and Magnificas are natural hosts to Ocellaris.

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome pair! Not natural to be hosted in an LTA, but since a Duncan or powerhead can host them, why not right? Really only Carpets and Magnificas are natural hosts to Ocellaris.
Yeah I figured it’s worth a shot a h Magnifica wouldn’t look bad in my tank ;)

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kinda sad u didnt take mine ray :(

Best luck with the newbies!
I can dig it. Know you coulda subtracted some money from deal and such but really wanted little guys to watch grow up like little f in tank now lovin watching him. These guys are 1.25 and 1.75 inches long :)

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can dig it. Know you coulda subtracted some money from deal and such but really wanted little guys to watch grow up like little f in tank now lovin watching him. These guys are 1.25 and 1.75 inches long :)
Agreed. They will be yours alone :)

New kids incoming!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back