OP
RichtheReefer21

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope it all works out for you! I’m pull in’ for ya!

Thanks mike. The feeling mutual for u as well sir.

It will be a good one my friend !

Gracias salut.

Well done sir. Was going in that direction but couldn’t come up with a satisfactory line that was R2R safe lol
Thanks ray.
Rules and regulations always ruin the fun!

Congrats Rich! Hopefully it's gooooood news! We're all waiting rather impatiently;Nailbiting;Nailbiting;Nailbiting;Nailbiting;Nailbiting

Oh and in true reefer fashion we will need pictures of the potential offer as well;)

Haha nothing really worth pics

That’s great news Rich!
Amen. :)

As always. Thanks for the love and support everyone. Accepted a job offer today for an entry level position in mechanical assembly. Not electronic or test like I had hoped. Beggers cannot be choosers, I will take whatever I can get at this point. Training starts 1st week of december as long as all the paperwork and checks they run go smoothly.

It's been a long year... maybe it's my time again. Cheers all.

OP
OP
RichtheReefer21

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another 20g wc tonight.
20191109_193952.jpg

Harvested chaeto. Hehe.
IMG_2641.jpg

Decided to drop what I harvested in the QT and see what kinda fun pops up.
20191109_192123.jpg

20191109_085248.jpg

Around my heater suction cup in QT... strange. No where else. Asterinia eggs? Shrugs.

Havent tested. Nothing new. Besides random zoa frags melting after months. Maybe my water change laziness swung something out of whack. @Scurvy the iron levels came to mind when I harvested all that chaeto from the fuge. Might need to grab a kit... I should test, but figured after the wc I'll check it to see what it looks like... havent dosed since the first time.

My acan colonies look less than impressed as well. Havent really puffed up in about 4 days. Just spot fed rotifers and roids... every other coral in the tank looks happy. Even the sps are still growing steady as they go... frustrating.

As far as the zoas go, I'm in the clear cuz they were all frags from my buddy John. So im sure he can slice me a few next round.

Skimmer, gyres, and return pumps are getting a proper cleaning this week or next weekend. Havent decided yet.

Gonna get back to playing some NHL 2k19 on ps4 with my nephew, hes over for the night. I'll catch up on threads tomorrow. Cheers all.

OP
OP
RichtheReefer21

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
RichtheReefer21

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#honestyinreefing

Just got home. Never flipped the power channel for the heaters back on after the wc.

Nem has moved to under the frag rack.
20191111_174931.jpg

Temp is at 68ish.
20191111_174958.jpg

Nothing really looks mad tho... I cant believe it. The torches are pulled back but still have polyps out. And the utter chaos zoas are pulled in a bit, but still have the skirt tendrils out.

Floating hot water and more on the stove heating up to switch out soon.
20191111_174708.jpg

I am an idiot.

Last edited:

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back