OP
RichtheReefer21

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a picture of a couple-days-old brown bullhead fry that I bred a few years ago.

5DAF5E5F-45DB-4865-962F-E39A345B3B48.jpeg

That's super cool. Thanks for sharing!

Water change is done. 15g of rodi in the ato. Good to go for 2 weeks. I worked 19hours the last 2 days, and 5 more days to go till next weekend. Exhausted.

I need r2r time :(

PanchoG

The Force will be with you. Always.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's super cool. Thanks for sharing!

Water change is done. 15g of rodi in the ato. Good to go for 2 weeks. I worked 19hours the last 2 days, and 5 more days to go till next weekend. Exhausted.

I need r2r time :(
Take a long long nap my friend.

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Don’t say nothing.. just do it ;)

F73F67B0-F5F6-454D-9EDF-3EAD93B76EC7.png

I smiled when I read this. This has got to be one of my favourite films, ever, especially when the old man starts dancing to the banjo. And that guys smiling face.........

I can actually play Dueling/Battle Of The Banjos on my guitar you know

And the phrase ‘ya gad a reeel purdy mouth boy’ is used often in our house for amusement! Lol

@najer Simon, I do agree there is something a little ‘disturbing’ about this film. Are all the people in the ‘colonies’ like these people....? JOKING!!! Lol

I’m gonna watch this tonight...... gonna make you squeal boy,wee wee! Lol

PS. I’ve actually just realised how this film affected my mind. I have the dueling banjos as my ring tone on my iPhone, but only for friends and family! Lol. It’s been like that for the last 15 years

Retro Reefer

Slow and steady wins the race!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I smiled when I read this. This has got to be one of my favourite films, ever, especially when the old man starts dancing to the banjo. And that guys smiling face.........

And the phrase ‘ya gad a reeel purdy mouth boy’ is used often in our house for amusement! Lol

@najer Simon, I do agree there is something a little ‘disturbing’ about this film. Are all the people in the ‘colonies’ like these people....? JOKING!!! Lol

PS. I’ve actually just realised how this film affected my mind. I have the dueling banjos as my ring tone on my iPhone, but only for friends and family! Lol. It’s been like that for the last 15 years

Yes I agree on disturbing.. lol Saw it on the big screen when it debuted in the early 70’s.. I also have a bit of history with that film, I was in school with Ned Beatty’s son when the film came out, needless to say we humiliated him daily;) also the 800 series international scout Burt is driving was the first vehicle I ever owned, still wish I had it today as they have become quite collectible! For me when I watch it these days the best part is the sound of that transmission/transfer case whining in the old scout, brings back so many memories.. you had to yell at the person sitting next to you going down the road it was so dang noisy ;Hilarious

Last edited:
OP
OP
RichtheReefer21

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been crazy at work, I literally come home, and eat, then pass out.

And last night my niece delivered twin boys, Javon, and Elijah. 5.10lbs and 6.2 lbs. Shes a trooper. 30 mins from 10 sonimeters, to both delivered and healthy.

Here they are just hours old and being held by their aunties. :) finally some boys. Between all my nieces and nephews, theres 7girls, 1 boy. Plus another girl from one of those nieces. No boys... Until now. :D

Mother (niece) Tyra
Father R.J.
FB_IMG_1566986502817.jpg

Aunties and Nephews.
IMG_4975.jpg

Its American history... like ketchup. String em up! Haha

Rainbow Infusion.... Hola Boyz and Girls! Sorry long time no talk.... the R2R no phone app is killing me....
There he is... fresh and new. With a shiny new aquatic hybrid I hear... ;)

Take a long long nap my friend.

Yessir. 8-10hrs per night.

Yes I agree on disturbing.. lol Saw it on the big screen when it debuted in the early 70’s.. I also have a bit of history with that film, I was in school with Ned Beatty’s son when the film came out, needless to say we humiliated him daily;) also the 800 series international scout Burt is driving was the first vehicle I ever owned, still wish I had it today as they have become quite collectible! For me when I watch it these days the best part is the sound of that transmission/transfer case whining in the old scout, brings back so many memories.. you had to yell at the person sitting next to you going down the road it was so dang noisy ;Hilarious
My uncle had a scout, red and white. I'll have to dig up a pic. Just lost his son 2 months ago, and the rusted project scout in his back yard is yearning for a revival.

Tank is looking great and fish fry mouthwatering. Very jealous. Hope that things calm down for you and you can relax a bit, as well.

Appreciate it. But it's gotten nothing but feeding and wc's for a month. It's getting to the point soon now.

OP
OP
RichtheReefer21

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have a lovely family Rich.

We need pics from those corals you have !

Maybe I'll clean the glass tonight and do a coral progress sequence. I miss the reef and the r2r clicks.

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back