Rags2Riches - The Learning Curve. 125g

Top Shelf Aquatics

mta_morrow

It costs HOW much?!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
How are yall after the storm?
We got some wind and rain here, but nothing like up the road in Charleston.

A lot of prep work for nothing which is just fine with me!

Thanks for asking!

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
RichtheReefer21

RichtheReefer21

Do It Yourself.
View Badges
Reaction score
Check out the shots a guy got looking over Old Lyme beach in Connecticut from that nasty line that moved through a few days ago... tornado warned for my county and 1 south of us. Just doppler-indicated rotation which forces the NWS's hand into issuing a true Warning.

These photos are what most storms out west look like... all the time. Which is why I am going.

Stunning Rotation Mesocyclonic Updraft.
Screenshot_20190906-200704_Facebook.jpg

;Drool my heart races describing it in words as I type. The mountains are calling, and I must go...

A music-themed video of feeding time and a little galavant around my reef and fuge is uploading.

Stay tuned :)

OP
RichtheReefer21

RichtheReefer21

Do It Yourself.
View Badges
Reaction score
I think your trachy is looking skinny, you should bring it here and let me save it ;)
It wont react to meat stuff. But loves a mix of rotifers, reef roids, and coral candy. Idk.. I'll give it time. You have mutations in ur system. Between ur trachy volley balls and torch, sheesh.. Roided out.

PanchoG

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Check out the shots a guy got looking over Old Lyme beach in Connecticut from that nasty line that moved through a few days ago... tornado warned for my county and 1 south of us. Just doppler-indicated rotation which forces the NWS's hand into issuing a true Warning.

These photos are what most storms out west look like... all the time. Which is why I am going.

Stunning Rotation Mesocyclonic Updraft.
Screenshot_20190906-200704_Facebook.jpg

;Drool my heart races describing it in words as I type. The mountains are calling, and I must go...

A music-themed video of feeding time and a little galavant around my reef and fuge is uploading.

Stay tuned :)
Wow ! that is beautiful and frightening.

Top Shelf Aquatics

Can you run a a successful reef long term without some type of reactor and media?

• Yes

Votes: 281 72.1%
  • No

Votes: 45 11.5%
  • Not sure

Votes: 64 16.4%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Budman's Corals LLC
Control EcoTech, Reef Octopus, Maxspect, & More!